+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Popularity Poll

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Regular MS

In the midsts of trying to fix my poll thread, i came up with this- what about "grunt" MS? everyone knows about Zakus, Nemos, Leos and GINNs, right? so why not have a discussion on them?

describe your favorite, which you thought looked the coolest, or whatever. any series.

some of my favorites have to be the classic Zaku II. just looks cool, plus there's the infamus Zaku II-S- any true 0079 fan should catch that one others may include the M1 Astrays in SEED and the Tauruses in Wing.
    Last edited by Ochi Gate; Jan 27, 2008 at 09:01 AM.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Popularity Poll

I love Nemos. They own so freaking hard. I even went to the point of buying a MG model of one. I only have one arm and its legs to go, but still I love nemos. Can't really say more than that can I.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    I love Nemos. They own so freaking hard. I even went to the point of buying a MG model of one. I only have one arm and its legs to go, but still I love nemos. Can't really say more than that can I.
    no. no you cannot.

i didnt like a lot of the MS in the latter end of the UC, like the sort that the crossbone vangard used in F91. they looked like HUNK

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

i like the Gins and Dinns in the gindam seed series there better than the zaku II in all ways but the zaku had it good moments to like when the general gut a good hit on gundam 0027
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    i like the Gins and Dinns in the gindam seed series there better than the zaku II in all ways but the zaku had it good moments to like when the general gut a good hit on gundam 0027
    I Didnt like the DINNs so much. i thought they looked weird...

i liked the DOMs in the UC timeline too. i like how they zoom around hovering.

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like the way that the Zaku II looked all the others didn't really have anything unique about them although I did like the leos because they had cool names other than that they are useless.

Newbie Latin G Man is off to a good start Latin G Man's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam was very popular. The only thing that Gundam did bad at was Gundam SD. That one completely destroyed all chance that Gundam had after that. But it still was one of the best anime's out there.

~ GUNDAM ~

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

rgz-91 re-gz

waverider mode

mobile suit mode

Model number: RGZ-91
    Code name: Re-GZ
    Unit type: pre-mass production transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Anaheim Electronics
    Operator: Londo Bell
    First deployment: unknown
    Accommodation: pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: mobile suit mode: overall height 21.5 meters, head height 20.5 meters
    Weight: mobile suit mode: empty 24.7 metric tons, max gross 55.2 metric tons
    Armor materials: gundarium alloy
    Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 2550 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 2 x 14200 kg, 4 x 11000 kg, 2 x 8600 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 19
    Performance: maximum thruster acceleration: mobile suit mode 1.62 G
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range 14200 meters; dummy launchers in hands; optional Back Weapon System, docks with mobile suit to create waverider form, provides additional weaponry
    Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head, operable in mobile suit mode only; 2 x 2-tube grenade launcher, mounted on hip armor plates, operable in mobile suit mode only; 2 x 2-tube grenade launcher, 2 round magazine per tube, mounted in forearms, operable in mobile suit mode only; 2 x beam saber, power rated at 0.7 MW, stored in recharge racks in backpack, hand-carried in use, operable in mobile suit mode only
    Optional fixed armaments: shield, mounted on either forearm, mounts 3-slot hand grenade rack; Back Weapon System (mounts large beam cannon; 2 x beam cannon, fire-linked; various missile launchers), operable when linked with mobile suit in waverider mode
    Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, power rated at 3.8 MW, powered by replaceable energy cap

...not bad for a common ms huh?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast