+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Popularity Poll

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Popularity Poll

Wow.... I'm in pure awe of this. So is there a MG or PG model of this made and if not does anyone know if they plan on making one. I'm a big Zaku fanboy and this is something to compare to the Red Comet Zaku II. Man gundainium, the zeon wouldn't have lost with this. Heck I'd put that agaisnt any gundam, ok maybe not any but a lot.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

here's one bad ass mobile suit...
    AMX-015 Geymalk

Model number: AMX-015
    Code name: Geymalk
    Unit type: mass production Newtype use heavy mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Neo Zeon
    Operator: Neo Zeon
    First deployment: UC 0088
    Accommodation: pilot in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in head
    Dimensions: overall height 25.5 meters; head height 22.0 meters
    Weight: empty 46.3 metric tons; max gross 78.7 metric tons; mass ratio 1.40
    Armor materials: gundarium alloy
    Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 8320 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 2 x 31900 kg, 2 x 14300 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 28
    Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 1.17 G
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range 11700 meters; psycommu system
    Fixed armaments: hyper mega particle gun, power rated at 30.5 MW, mounted in torso; mega particle gun, power rated at 6.2 MW, mounted in pelvic armor; 2 x 2-barrel mega particle gun, power rated at 4.5 MW, mounted on torso; 2 x mega particle gun, power rated at 5.5 MW, mounted on torso; 2 x beam saber, power rated at 0.85 MW, stored in recharge racks in knees, hand-carried in use; 2 x 3-tube grenade launcher, mounted in forearms; 2 x beam rifle, power rated at 2.3 MW, mounted in thumbs of hands; 2 x 3-barrel mega particle gun, power rated at 4.0 MW, mounted as "mitten" fingers in hands; 2 x 2-barrel beam launcher, power rated at 2.3 MW, mounted in shoulders; 2 x mega beam cannon, power rated at 3.8 MW, mounted in legs
    Remote weapons: 2 x mother funnel (bit), each mounts 1 x mega particle gun and 14 x child funnel, stored on backpack; 28 x child funnel, each mounts beam gun, power rated at 1.8 MW, stored in mother funnels
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Child funnels and Mother funnels? dear god!

what era? im assuming pre-CCA bg/c of the AMX-suffix.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Child funnels and Mother funnels? dear god!

what era? im assuming pre-CCA bg/c of the AMX-suffix.
    yes...the mother funnels are big size funnels that releases the child funnels within as it shoots. it's not just the funnels...the geymalk has a lot of beam based weapons that are incredibly high powered.
    zz gundam...based on my opinion, this is the era that neo zeon probably created a very powerful army. heck they even have the so called newtype army. they're artificial/clone/modified humans with an artificial newtype implant. the geymalk is one of their ms they used against the earth federations.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Neo-Zeon was pretty stacked. i haven seen any of ZZ, and dont really know much of the story, but i dont know why they lost... perhaps its b/c they where the badguys....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Neo-Zeon was pretty stacked. i haven seen any of ZZ, and dont really know much of the story, but i dont know why they lost... perhaps its b/c they where the badguys....
    the story is the continuation of z gundam.
    it's because their leader wasn't char but it was haman. she's a bit of a nutcase, that's one of the reason why char dumped her. kinda odd that char was 20 something when he dumper her and she was just 14 of 15. char has some odd taste for girls.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    the story is the continuation of z gundam.
    it's because their leader wasn't char but it was haman. she's a bit of a nutcase, that's one of the reason why char dumped her. kinda odd that char was 20 something when he dumper her and she was just 14 of 15. char has some odd taste for girls.
    I hear that! That series was a bit strange, anyway, the only way that I figure that some1 like Judau could beat Haman; who couldn' be defeated by either Char or Kamilie; was that Haman had very strong feelings for Judau and it interfered wit her skills. That's the only way I can figure it could happen, but the one thing that bothers me is... What the heck happened ta Minerva? I mean she was switched out, accordin' ta the series, wit a look-alike. When did this happen and where did she go? That left me confused.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked any gundam in the G Gundam series simply for how they were piloted. Being neurologically attached to your gundam and controlling it with your movements was something i always saw as a great idea and something i'd want to do.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast