+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Popularity Poll

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Popularity Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I hear that! That series was a bit strange, anyway, the only way that I figure that some1 like Judau could beat Haman; who couldn' be defeated by either Char or Kamilie; was that Haman had very strong feelings for Judau and it interfered wit her skills. That's the only way I can figure it could happen, but the one thing that bothers me is... What the heck happened ta Minerva? I mean she was switched out, accordin' ta the series, wit a look-alike. When did this happen and where did she go? That left me confused.
    Mineva was born during the One Year War, Dozle insisted that Zenna took young Mineva and flee to the Zeon's Axis base in the asteroid belt. Her mother died, leaving the young princess in the hands of Maharajah Khan; Haman Karn took over for her father after his death as Regent, guiding Mineva until she was ready to take over. At the conclusion of the Neo-Zeon war, Mineva declares herself a fake. However, as there was never a hint of this before, it can be assumed it's the real Mineva lying (Probably uder Haman's advice) in order to no longer be embroiled in the continued Zeon-Earth conflicts as either a puppet of Zeon, or a person marked for death by Earth extremists.

Mineva plays a prominent role in Gundam Unicorn, under the guise of Audrey Burn. That's her on the left.

Mineva plays a prominent role in Mobile Suit Gundam: Moon Crisis (U.C.0099). Bellm Hyeres (one of chief instigator in the story) told "Mineva" that she wasn't the real Mineva, but a clone, as they need a name, a reason to declare war (when she tries to stop the war through broadcast). Its later revealed that she is the real Mineva in the last conversation of Bellm with his underling: "Captain! That Mineva....are we serving a fake?...Don't ask stupid question! Would one risk his life for a fake?", before his ship explodes.
    Last edited by rematche; Feb 28, 2008 at 08:25 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i still liked Hamon, tho. and she, as well as lalah, are some reasons why some dumb ppl think char only goes for little girls char is cooler than that.

The Qubeley mkIIs wherent that bad, but i still liked Hamon's white one the best

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i still liked Hamon, tho. and she, as well as lalah, are some reasons why some dumb ppl think char only goes for little girls char is cooler than that.

The Qubeley mkIIs wherent that bad, but i still liked Hamon's white one the best
    i think the real reason why he only picks girls is because he can influence and use them easily.
    Last edited by rematche; Feb 28, 2008 at 12:28 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i think the real reason why he only picks girls is because he can influence and use them easily.
    That's probably it right there, for most women would b wise ta his tricks and wouldn' put up wit it. Younger ppl r more easily influcenced and manipulated, especially when it comes ta some1 that they admire.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

i guess that makes Char cooler than a pedophile..... i guess that is a reasonable excuse.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i guess that makes Char cooler than a pedophile..... i guess that is a reasonable excuse.
    well just don't tell that to him personally because he'll do this to you...
    click here.
    don't mess with char.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    well just don't tell that to him personally because he'll do this to you...
    click here.
    don't mess with char.
    Char owns indeed, but unfortunately, once again, i cannot watch the vid

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I liked any gundam in the G Gundam series simply for how they were piloted. Being neurologically attached to your gundam and controlling it with your movements was something i always saw as a great idea and something i'd want to do.
    well uc gundam has that kind of technology and even far more advance. they can control a ms with their minds remotely.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast