+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Popularity Poll

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Popularity Poll

I'll choose Earth Federation's RX-77 and RX-77D Guncannons for this. For a really simple reason that i'm a big Space Runaway Ideon fan and these machines looked a lot like big old Ideon. They looked a bit like D-2 from Metal Armor Dragonar(another favorite mech flick o' mine) too, without the wings of course.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    well just don't tell that to him personally because he'll do this to you...
    click here.
    don't mess with char.
    ok, i saw it, and now i remember it! whahahahaha (heres a clue, its named "the greatest headshot in the history of mankind")

and the funny thing is, its a mini DOM bazooka

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ok, i saw it, and now i remember it! whahahahaha (heres a clue, its named "the greatest headshot in the history of mankind")

and the funny thing is, its a mini DOM bazooka
    yup...never mess with char or you'll do that to you...except if you're amuro that is.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

i saw the head shot il never get on his badside now it was awsom i think it was the best head shot in the history of gundam
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

the bazooka even shot a beam, it seemed like. i know it didnt, but it looked cool.

anyone remember in Gundam 00 when Setsuna was intervening in the (i think it was morolia) conflict, and the teriens decided to run away, exept they just kinda walked away? so crappy, yet thats probably what we would end up with in RL. and notice how the uber-old skool Anf or whatever made a deisel engine noise when it started up in the one episode. a far cry from a minovski reactor.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    the bazooka even shot a beam, it seemed like. i know it didnt, but it looked cool.

anyone remember in Gundam 00 when Setsuna was intervening in the (i think it was morolia) conflict, and the teriens decided to run away, exept they just kinda walked away? so crappy, yet thats probably what we would end up with in RL. and notice how the uber-old skool Anf or whatever made a deisel engine noise when it started up in the one episode. a far cry from a minovski reactor.
    well the gn particles are obviously similar to minovsky particles. but still the minovsky particles are more applicable compared to the gn particles.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    well the gn particles are obviously similar to minovsky particles. but still the minovsky particles are more applicable compared to the gn particles.
    how good is gundam 00 id like to know so i can bye the sreies if i like it so far what iv see its pretty good
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    how good is gundam 00 id like to know so i can bye the sreies if i like it so far what iv see its pretty good
    pretty good...it carries the true essence of a gundam anime and follows the uc's formula of a conceptual world under war.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast