+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Seed

who liked Gundam Seed i thiught it was the best Gundam made no questions about it
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Seed

Gundam seed is awesome..
    Really...
    I have books of it and maybe gonna buy movies...
    The mechas are so cool...!!
    No doubt about that..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

To me Seed and Destiny did not truly live up to the Gundam name; for a Mecha anime it was great, but as I said, it was weak compared to some of the Gundams previous to it. The plot felt rushes at some spots where it could have been better explained, whereas some other areas of the plot dragged on for god knows how long. I MUST give props to the music however, truly A++ material in my books.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

say what you will but Gundam seed was the best no doubt about it
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

nope...it's an insult to the original gundam, the universal century. i understand that others say it's good because they only have little knowledge about the gundams. but the truth hurts, seed just completely copied the uc, from the characters, stories, and even the ms and gundams. it has absolutely no originality. but since i'm a gundam fan...i don't condemned it like the others. i just don't like it...especially seed destiny.

at least seed's side story is more likable...for one thing it's an original and mostly no ridiculous plot holes.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

Seed was much better then Wing, but I put that down to the times in which they were made. Wing had a lot of potential and watching it growing up was awesome, but when I go back to watch it now my sad happens. Bad dubbing and low quality (by modern standard) animation are nails in its coffin for me.

Seed fits in many of the classic gundam stereotypes but also breaks away to more realistic themes with the death of several characters. For me this makes the whole series more enjoyable as, in war people die, Fact. As nice as it was for 5 kids to stand against everything wrong in the world and all still be alive to talk about (and make a movie to really milk the franchise), realistically, no matter how awesome they were, they wouldnt have made it.

I found Seed Destiny lets Seed down by undoing some of the best parts of the original, but eh, thats what sequals are for right?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hostil Spike View Post
    Seed was much better then Wing, but I put that down to the times in which they were made. Wing had a lot of potential and watching it growing up was awesome, but when I go back to watch it now my sad happens. Bad dubbing and low quality (by modern standard) animation are nails in its coffin for me.

Seed fits in many of the classic gundam stereotypes but also breaks away to more realistic themes with the death of several characters. For me this makes the whole series more enjoyable as, in war people die, Fact. As nice as it was for 5 kids to stand against everything wrong in the world and all still be alive to talk about (and make a movie to really milk the franchise), realistically, no matter how awesome they were, they wouldnt have made it.

I found Seed Destiny lets Seed down by undoing some of the best parts of the original, but eh, thats what sequals are for right?
    no...the reason why destiny was failure is because this time it copied uc totally. hence making it dull, boring, obvious, and predictable for most old gundam fans. as for sequels? all uc sequels are successful ya know. as for seed's realistic themes with the death of several characters and the war, they aren't even realistic compared to uc and seed got that idea even from the uc.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    no...the reason why destiny was failure is because this time it copied uc totally. hence making it dull, boring, obvious, and predictable for most old gundam fans. as for sequels? all uc sequels are successful ya know. as for seed's realistic themes with the death of several characters and the war, they aren't even realistic compared to uc and seed got that idea even from the uc.
    I gotta say, I don't know what this UC you're refering to is...

Lil help?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast