+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Seed

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    once again, i feel bad for him, funny name like that, lol

i still think hyperion was cooler, tho
    well this is still hyperion...partially because of the battle between him and prayer, the hyperion was damaged mostly it's weapons.
    at least this gundam has unlimited use of it's barrier...that's why it is invincible.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Hyperion was an awesome character i think they couldn't make him any better
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    Hyperion was an awesome character i think they couldn't make him any better
    hyperion is a mobile suite not a person...you must have mistaken it for a person.
    canard pars is one of the awesome characters in the seed universe.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Sep 30, 2008)

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a great anime. The weapons they get to use is nice and the fighting parts is excellent. Those Gundams are so cool I wish I had one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FRITZ View Post
    It's a great anime. The weapons they get to use is nice and the fighting parts is excellent. Those Gundams are so cool I wish I had one.
    gundam seed? or seed destiny? seed is ok but seed destiny is a disappointment. it would have been nice if the character is mainly on shin to beginning and the end. no seed characters having a major role, just an appearance or a minor role. serious and original story lines. most of all, no copying from the uc...mainly z gundam, because seed destiny is a cheap knock-off version of z gundam 100%.
    btw, seed and seed destiny would have been even better if it was tomino who have directed it.
    speaking of tomino, did you know tomino made the gundam wing manga and some of the parts in that manga is totally different from the anime. for example, heero in the manga said that epyon is much powerful than the zero gundam. but he did not said this in the anime. and also in the manga, it was actually all five of them putting their fusion reactor to the twin buster rifle to destroy libra but in the anime, it was wing zero alone destroying a smaller piece of libra. makes you wonder, huh?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Athrun Zala 33 is off to a good start Athrun Zala 33's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=rematche;621945]gundam seed? or seed destiny? seed is ok but seed destiny is a disappointment. it would have been nice if the character is mainly on shin to beginning and the end. no seed characters having a major role, just an appearance or a minor role. serious and original story lines. most of all, no copying from the uc...mainly z gundam, because seed destiny is a cheap knock-off version of z gundam 100%.

Every gundam series kinda copys of UC Sorry. By the way Shinn was being used plus he was on the bad guys side incase you didn't notice that. Btw I think Fukuda kinda blanced the screen time between the Archangel crew and Minerva. Plus he if would done that you might as well be watching Zeta gundam

Thanks

[QUOTE=Athrun Zala 33;642411]
    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    Every gundam series kinda copys of UC Sorry. By the way Shinn was being used plus he was on the bad guys side incase you didn't notice that. Btw I think Fukuda kinda blanced the screen time between the Archangel crew and Minerva. Plus he if would done that you might as well be watching Zeta gundam
    obviously, but not the whole story, characters, and mechas. seed destiny did all that at all and proclaims it to be an "original". and i've read and watch all sorts of gundams before and after seed.
    Last edited by rematche; Feb 16, 2009 at 07:03 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

I see i just like them all i dont care it they are different to me it nice n they tok it off
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast