+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Gundam Seed Chibi Series

Newbie AngelOfDarkness21 is off to a good start AngelOfDarkness21's Avatar
    Thanks

The Gundam Seed Chibi Series

This is only a 2 parter as far as I know. And personally I really dont like anything with chibi's, BUT for this I made the exception because its just too funny for me. I actually really enjoyed it. So for those of you that enjoyed the Seed series this is for you, I am sure that you'll like it. I know that I laughed a lot in it. To sum it all up its about Izak trying to beat Athran, and he cant. So enjoy!

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=IiAAyq...e=channel_page

Part 2:
    YouTube - Gundam Seed Supernova - Gundam Jealousy - Part 2 (Subbed)

AoD

EDIT: I just checked and it turns out there are more and they are for the second series as far as I can tell. So it has all the Destiny characters, so give them a look see, as Ill be checking them out soon.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Gundam Seed Chibi Series

the reason why i don't liked these is because seed just copied this ideas from the original (uc). yes...the original has these also.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Technically, I think they are all under the franchise of gundam, so I don't think it really matters if they copied it. They just applied the same idea to it.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Every single time a decent Gundam series comes out there is some way that they try to redo it and end up making it suck. Somtimes it is official such as making a lousy sequel that takes the same characters and makes them suck, that is where we got the series Gundam SEED Destiny, and the various Yaoi fanfics concerning Gundam Wing. You rarely can improve on the original and I think chibis suck.

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with the fact that you can't ever beat the original. It's just not possible.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:

!beast (Aug 18, 2009)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Every single time a decent Gundam series comes out there is some way that they try to redo it and end up making it suck. Somtimes it is official such as making a lousy sequel that takes the same characters and makes them suck, that is where we got the series Gundam SEED Destiny, and the various Yaoi fanfics concerning Gundam Wing. You rarely can improve on the original and I think chibis suck.
    only gundam seed destiny. the original gundam are all sequels and a continuum but they keep getting better. that's why uc is still here and keeps on going.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread