Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED Destiny

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam SEED Destiny

So far I've only seen the first five episodes on the DVD and I can say that it is amazing. I really love the Gundam series and it's amazing cuz its a mix of the original Gundam and Gundam SEED. I know its a little weird for it to be the "new" Gundam for the new generation but I liked how they actually brought back the Zaku into the Gundam world and they're actually the good guys in the series (It depends on which side you're looking at though). The Impulse is pretty much the "first" Gundam brought back to the modern world. I still think that the Core Block system is highly ineffective though. I mean you gotta launch 3 seperate machines when you can just launch one?

I can't wait to see what they bring back next: Gufu, Domu, and so many other MS that I wanna see!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Neo Blu may be famous one day Neo Blu may be famous one day Neo Blu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam SEED Destiny

well i only have seen some of seed, and no destiny but from afar i know that its a great series because i have heard nothing but good reviews on it

Newbie Lestat may be famous one day Lestat may be famous one day Lestat's Avatar
    Thanks

SEED was decent, but still no 0083 Stardust Memory or 08th MS team... SEED Destiny was actually good for the first how many episodes before turning into a major pile of bantha poo-doo. Hopefully SEED Stargazer actually is done so it can be worthy of being a Gundam title....
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!" Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Seen a bit n read the review. I think it's good but the pilot system i still think tht wing zero is one of the best.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

I'v also watched some of the DVD's myself, but i just don't like the mix with the original, and the new one.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat
    SEED was decent, but still no 0083 Stardust Memory or 08th MS team... SEED Destiny was actually good for the first how many episodes before turning into a major pile of bantha poo-doo. Hopefully SEED Stargazer actually is done so it can be worthy of being a Gundam title....
    That's true, you can't compare anything to the 08th MS Team or the 0083 Stardust memories. Nothing even comes close to those two titles...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

I loved Gundam Seed, i hope Destiny is just as good, im not entirely sure though, ive heard mixed reviews regarding Destiny.

Newbie ronisalles may be famous one day ronisalles may be famous one day
    Thanks

You have to see till the ending

Men, the beginning of gundam seed destiny is really what every gundam fan was looking for. When you see the battle in orb again in the first ep with a different perspective.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Hey, i forgot.

Untill the 23 or 25 ep the series rock everyone, but then a large amound of eps are dedicated to reviwe some battles and dramas of seed and it`s very disapointing. I don`t wanna tell the ending if you haven`t seen it, but try to see only the ep 50 v2. this way is better.
    Ah, the core fighter is really usefull way to build a MS. You will see that this system allow you to make your way in small places and some great battle strategies to avoid hit.
    make sure to see all the serie.
    Last edited by ronisalles; Apr 13, 2006 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow my advice:
    Never, never underestimate a GUNDAM .
    If you can see Chuck Norris he can see you, if you can't see Chuck norris you're having your life's last ten seconds.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast