Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED Destiny

Newbie Mattguy333 may be famous one day Mattguy333 may be famous one day Mattguy333's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam SEED Destiny

I love how almost every other episode has a new gundam that owns

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam Seed Destiny is good as i suspected
    though i thought its like a short series like gundam wing endless waltz

Newbie KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX's Avatar
    Thanks

hey can some one clarify me whats the UC i really dunno it but ive watched gundam seed destiny and hey whats the problem with that it bring up a good story and its the continuation of the gundam seed series but i dont really know who really is the main character cause in gundam seed kira yanato was the main right is it still kira in this series cause it confuses me now that a new story comes in i mean is the story of shin?? well maybe ill just need to watch it more right... hehehe

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

don't need to i've already seen the episode and also the additional ending.
    in conclusion, the story is ok but still the mobile suits in the series copied mostly in the gundam u.c. universe.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizerPX
    hey can some one clarify me whats the UC i really dunno it but ive watched gundam seed destiny and hey whats the problem with that it bring up a good story and its the continuation of the gundam seed series but i dont really know who really is the main character cause in gundam seed kira yanato was the main right is it still kira in this series cause it confuses me now that a new story comes in i mean is the story of shin?? well maybe ill just need to watch it more right... hehehe
    here you go gundam newbie...

Universal Century (or UC for short) is one of the timelines of the Gundam anime metaseries.

The Universal Century starts after humans begin to populate space, after construction of the first space colony at Side 1 was completed. It has been the primary Gundam timeline, although only eight of the 17 animated or live-action projects released since 1995 have been strictly set in this timeline.

The Universal Century science is practical and makes use of true science including the Lagrangian points in space, the O'Neill cylinder as a living environment, and energy production from Helium-3 (named Minovsky Physics).

U.C. gundam animes:

Mobile Suit Gundam (TV: 1979; compilation movies: 1981–1982)
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam (TV: 1985; compilation movies: 2005-2006)
    Mobile Suit Gundam Double Zeta (TV: 1986)
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack (movie: 1988)
    Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket (OVAs: 1989)
    Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (movie: 1991)
    Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory (OVAs: 1991; compilation movie: 1992)
    Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (TV: 1993)
    Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team (OVAs: 1996, compilation movie: 1998)
    Gundam the Ride: A Baoa Qu (amusement park ride movie: 2000)
    G-Saviour (live action TV movie: 2000)
    Gundam Neo Experience 0087: Green Divers (specialty format movie: 2001)
    Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO (CGI movies: 2004; OVAs: 2006)

it's like the gundam seed's C.E. but U.C. camed first and it's the original.
    Last edited by rematche; Jun 05, 2006 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats wrong with them copying the old mobile suits. Sure the old ones looked cool but the new versions in Destiny are great looking.
    I got no idea what to say

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

This franchise just keeps going and going,and going kinda like the energizer bunny,I wonder when were going to see the last gundam show.I mean Gundam Seed was good,but it's just kinda like the same thing over and over again.That's why i like G Gundam because it wasn't just a big war.It actually strayed away from that.
    Omae o Korosu!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dasike
    Whats wrong with them copying the old mobile suits. Sure the old ones looked cool but the new versions in Destiny are great looking.
    do u like when somebody just copied you and exploits it proudly?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche
    do u like when somebody just copied you and exploits it proudly?
    but it's not somebody.it was the creators that did it. the whole thing is togather. so technically it's not our right to say weather they should ...blablabla.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast