Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Gundam SEED Destiny

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam SEED Destiny

Well no one does copy me so i dont really mind. Plus its there choice to use the designs. Most people havent seen the Uc Gundam series mobile weapons so whats the harm in seeing them in destiny there are loads of new suits as well eg Strike Noir, Freedom and Justice
    I got no idea what to say

Newbie cagalli1535 may be famous one day cagalli1535 may be famous one day cagalli1535's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anybody know anything about Gundam Seed Stargazer???????
    if do plz tell me
    awww AsuCaga r sooo Cute to together dont you think?............ So is Kira Lacus

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched SEED and thought is was really good but I still thought that Wing was better I'm yet to watch Destiny

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cagalli1535
    Does anybody know anything about Gundam Seed Stargazer???????
    if do plz tell me
    Miss Cagalli, The Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73: Stargazer is a sidestory and the story took place when pieces of Junius Seven raining down on Earth, the planet is in a state of chaos. Two members of the DSSD (Deep Space Survey and Development Organization), Selene McGriff and Edmond Du Clos, are contacting Sol Ryuune L’ange at mission control because Selene is worried about the launch schedule of the “401″ (aka. the GSX-401FW Stargazer). Unfortunately, their conversation is cut short by a huge tidal wave approaching Selene and Edmond’s position. The two flee to higher ground, though many others are not so fortunate. Watching the pieces of Junius Seven coming down from another location, two members of Phantom Pain - Sven Cal Bayan and Shams Coza - are listening to the radio when a third member, Mudie Holcroft, comes by and tells them that they’re on mobilization standby.

Across the world, various cities are now under water or have been completely decimated. Rescue and humanitarian efforts are underway everywhere. Edmond and Selene find refuge in a large building where Earth Alliance forces have taken up positions. One of the soldiers recognizes Edmond, who used to be a tank platoon commander. Unfortunately, a GINN soon attacks and starts to destroy everything around it. Edmond and Selene are able to secure a single boat on which only Selene rides to the DSSD launch pad. Edmond instead goes back and boards a tank driven by the friend who recognized him. Edmond has the tank get pretty close to the GINN before it turns around and aims it’s bazooka at the tank. The tank and the GINN trade shots; the tank’s multiple shells topple the GINN, but the GINN’s bazooka shredded the tank. From the wreck of the tank, a dying Edmond sees the space shuttle flying towards space. Selene had arrived at the launch pad earlier and boarded the shuttle along with Sol. With the battle over, the Earth Alliance forces open up the GINN and are surprised to find three children pilots inside.

Meanwhile, the Phantom Pain group is sent out to help a base that’s under attack by ZAFT mobile suits. Mudie Holcroft pilots the Blu Duel, Shams Coza pilots the Verde Buster, and Sven Cal Bayan pilots the Strike Noir. The first two mobile suits are lifted out by helicopter, but Sven launches in the Strike Noir through the base’s catapult.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasike
    Well no one does copy me so i dont really mind. Plus its there choice to use the designs. Most people havent seen the Uc Gundam series mobile weapons so whats the harm in seeing them in destiny there are loads of new suits as well eg Strike Noir, Freedom and Justice
    Well that's good for the newbies...bad for the oldies then.
    Oh btw, Strike Noir, Freedom and Justice...are indeed "loads" of new suits.
    Oh wait...Strike Noir is recycled mobile suit based on impulse and strike and which happeneds to be a copy version of the gundam mk2 and v gundam of u.c. So that makes two then.
    Last edited by rematche; Jul 18, 2006 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie shadowzero may be famous one day shadowzero may be famous one day shadowzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I've seen all of seed but no destiny. I hope i can see it soon 'cause I love the series!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowzero View Post
    Yeah, I've seen all of seed but no destiny. I hope i can see it soon 'cause I love the series!
    Please do NOT revive threads that have been dead for more than 2 weeks. Thanks!

+Closing+

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5