+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED discussion

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Gundam SEED discussion

ok, i thought it was high time i made this thread. aside from the random ripp-offs and bad emotional things, SEED has some cool ms and concepts.

just like those loengrein cannons on the archangel.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam SEED discussion

for one thing in the seed universe, all of them are idiots. why would they let themselves get hit by a hit-mat which has even a 5 minutes delay and not to mention it only shoots in a straight line. they could just dodge it and none of them ever did. they've also displayed stupidity military tactics. for one thing, in a war you don't talk and cry at the same time. and where the hell did the medics or doctors go?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hmmm, might have to watch this topic. Might help me dig up more information about the Gundam series-es (? :P1.

I'll agree they have some cool looking MS's. I'm looking at a few models I've built while typing this & I like what I see. I'm currently working on a conversion based on the Legend Gundam & Strike Freedom Gundams in 1/1oo scale.

I've also brought myself the Manga for Gundam Seed Astray, the story from the view of the Junkers Guild. Learning a fair bit from it too, even though I've only got Mangas 1 & 3, with Manga 2 ordered so I'm not reading 3 until I've read 2. Confused yet?

I'm hoping to find & watch the Anime though. I know somewhere I can hire it from, but I haven't had a chance to sign up there yet. Damn studies getting in the way...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Hmmm, might have to watch this topic. Might help me dig up more information about the Gundam series-es (? :P1.

I'll agree they have some cool looking MS's. I'm looking at a few models I've built while typing this & I like what I see. I'm currently working on a conversion based on the Legend Gundam & Strike Freedom Gundams in 1/1oo scale.

I've also brought myself the Manga for Gundam Seed Astray, the story from the view of the Junkers Guild. Learning a fair bit from it too, even though I've only got Mangas 1 & 3, with Manga 2 ordered so I'm not reading 3 until I've read 2. Confused yet?

I'm hoping to find & watch the Anime though. I know somewhere I can hire it from, but I haven't had a chance to sign up there yet. Damn studies getting in the way...

i really preferred the side stories compared to the anime. for one thing, it's original and they have a cast of interesting characters and not one sided compared to seed and seed destiny....how ironic.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I was a great fan of Gundam Seed when it aired on Cartoon Network at 1:00 in the morning. I asically had to beg my parents to let me stay up and watch it though. Sometimes it didn't work. Anyways, I loved every aspect of it. The Mobile Suits were great, the story rocked, and there was was so much more romance and other stuff...eheh. It's really what got me completely hooked into anime. [Unlike others that I just watched because they were on] Pretty awesome series overall, with an above average ending. Wish I could See Destiny; From what I've read it's as good/better.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

finally the seed universe is about to end with a final movie and i'm going to watch it. not because i like the seed universe, it's because of i just wanted to see how it will end and i have a feeling the ending is going to be bad as seed destiny...even though i've seen the extended version, it still bad.

dark angel swordsman, seed destiny is really a disappointment.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

but SEED destiny has a cool orange gouf.

but on CN they had crappy stupid editing, where their handguns where turned to laser guns.......

when is that new movie due out, btw?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    dark angel swordsman, seed destiny is really a disappointment.
    Not that I wouldn't take your word for it, but how so? In comparison to Seed, how is it worse?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast