+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED discussion

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam SEED discussion

Did either of you remember that Kira NEVER wanted to be in the fight? He never wanted to pilot the gundams. He was forced and gulited into doing it. He had to to protect his friends. Unlike the other pilots, who were in the miltary to begin with. Ex. Athrun, Ezack, and Shinn.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Did either of you remember that Kira NEVER wanted to be in the fight? He never wanted to pilot the gundams. He was forced and gulited into doing it. He had to to protect his friends. Unlike the other pilots, who were in the miltary to begin with. Ex. Athrun, Ezack, and Shinn.
    yes we do and read the our discussion carefully please.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    it's against policy since earth forces hates coordinators...so there's no chance for her to train kira.
    She was already workin' against Earth Forces policy by allowin' Kira ta pilot the Strike in first place. I feel that it would've benefited the Archangel and its crew if Kira had a little trainin' ta better prepare him emotionally, tactically, and skill wise for his battles.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    She was already workin' against Earth Forces policy by allowin' Kira ta pilot the Strike in first place. I feel that it would've benefited the Archangel and its crew if Kira had a little trainin' ta better prepare him emotionally, tactically, and skill wise for his battles.
    and still no avail thanks to the policy...at least the super robot wars alpha 3 version of kira was given that opportunity thanks to amuro ray. i prefer this kira version because he was different compared to the anime version. for one thing, he stop being a crybaby because bright will slapped him again.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

yes we do and read the our discussion carefully please.
    I did, but what you seem to be over looking is the fact that he didn't want to fight. So, if a person dosen't want to fight there is now way to make them give their all to it. The captain knew this, she knew that if she forced him to do things that he really didn't want to do then it would all blow up in her face in the end. Think about it, if you didn't want to fight would you give you all to it? The answer should be obvious. So the only way to make sure that that wouldn't happen is to let him do it on his own terms. He stayed because she let him do that all on his own.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    I did, but what you seem to be over looking is the fact that he didn't want to fight. So, if a person dosen't want to fight there is now way to make them give their all to it. The captain knew this, she knew that if she forced him to do things that he really didn't want to do then it would all blow up in her face in the end. Think about it, if you didn't want to fight would you give you all to it? The answer should be obvious. So the only way to make sure that that wouldn't happen is to let him do it on his own terms. He stayed because she let him do that all on his own.
    i didn't over looked. actually he wants to fight but afraid because of what he is and what people think of him. it's in the novel but it wasn't shown in the anime. but shown in the super robot wars alpha 3 during his dialog with bright and heero just looked at him and said...burden.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

and still no avail thanks to the policy...at least the super robot wars alpha 3 version of kira was given that opportunity thanks to amuro ray. i prefer this kira version because he was different compared to the anime version. for one thing, he stop being a crybaby because bright will slapped him again.
    I afraid that I don' understand, this jus' doesn' make sense. She had already broken Earth Forces policy by lettin' Kira pilot the Strike in the first place. She did this in an effort ta protect the Archangel, and "necessity" dictated that it b done. So it would make sense ta have a better trained pilot behind the controls than some1 who doesn' know the first thing 'bout battle. However, Kira was the only one who could pilot the Strike and the situation demanded that Kira pilot it. By all rights, Murrue should've been court-martialed, and not for allowin' a "coordinator" ta pilot the Strike; necessarilly; but for allowin' a "civilian" ta handle such top secret equipment. She was in it deep, but was never court-martialed. As a matter of fact, one could say that by allowin' Kira, a "civilian", ta pilot the Strike; she is indirectly responsible for what happened ta it and that if pilot were better trained; the Strike would've probably never had been destroyed. Murrue had already broken several of the Earth Forces military policies, so I don' believe that breakin' one more; and trainin' Kira; would've made all that much a difference in how the military was goin' ta deal wit Murrue. Their situation called for immediate action and I don' believe that what Murrue did would've been done differently by any other commander in that position, but I still feel that they would've all benefitted a whole lot better if Kira were trained.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I afraid that I don' understand, this jus' doesn' make sense. She had already broken Earth Forces policy by lettin' Kira pilot the Strike in the first place. She did this in an effort ta protect the Archangel, and "necessity" dictated that it b done. So it would make sense ta have a better trained pilot behind the controls than some1 who doesn' know the first thing 'bout battle. However, Kira was the only one who could pilot the Strike and the situation demanded that Kira pilot it. By all rights, Murrue should've been court-martialed, and not for allowin' a "coordinator" ta pilot the Strike; necessarilly; but for allowin' a "civilian" ta handle such top secret equipment. She was in it deep, but was never court-martialed. As a matter of fact, one could say that by allowin' Kira, a "civilian", ta pilot the Strike; she is indirectly responsible for what happened ta it and that if pilot were better trained; the Strike would've probably never had been destroyed. Murrue had already broken several of the Earth Forces military policies, so I don' believe that breakin' one more; and trainin' Kira; would've made all that much a difference in how the military was goin' ta deal wit Murrue. Their situation called for immediate action and I don' believe that what Murrue did would've been done differently by any other commander in that position, but I still feel that they would've all benefitted a whole lot better if Kira were trained.
    ah ha! that's actually one of seed's infamous plot holes that you've discovered. true, she had already broken enough laws to put her into bars but somehow that did not happened...hhhmmmm

and this time...no more. tired of seed discussions.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast