+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED discussion

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam SEED discussion

i wish they would have done more with the astray in the anime. all they did was make a short for the junk guild team of lowe and serpent tail. a short series would have been nice.

the manga owns

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I think they might have fully converted the Mangas into a series, since I've heard rumours around, though this is all I've found so far. Cool clip though, plus it gives some good info on the MS's in the clip.

All I know is I already have Seed Astray Mangas 1 & 3, with 2 held up due to a shipping backlog. I've read 1, but I'm unwilling to read 3 until I've read 2. Just as well I'm patient...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    So does the side stories include the Seed Astray series? I'm guessing so, but better to ask. I'm still learning where it all fits together...

@ Rematche - I might be able to wrangle a Gundam Wing box set for Christmas, just wondering if this is the universe you were talking about.

I do know they have some rather cool mechs in the Seed universes, plus from what I hear the actual SEED system rocks (predicting & avoiding enemy attacks, then pawning their asses! WHAA HOOO!!), but I don't really know that much about it. On the bright side though, if I do write up the Gundam stories floating around my head, it's highly unlikely that I'll be copying off any other series...

yes, i was referring to the seed astray and what universe are you talking about? if it's the wing, well it's not. the seed system doesn't rock but actually it's rather primitive compared to the other gundam universes, mostly the uc. the predicting & avoiding enemy attacks, then pawning their asses system are from the uc not from the seed.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Then if you say that everything is from the uc, they why wouldn't you like seed and sd? I mean if you like uc. I realize that they are copies of them, but they have to hold so merit, right?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Then if you say that everything is from the uc, they why wouldn't you like seed and sd? I mean if you like uc. I realize that they are copies of them, but they have to hold so merit, right?
    it's not an if...it's actually a fact and personally confessed by fukuda. i don't know about your taste but want to watch an anime that's an original. even though there are inspired but that's different in gundam seed and seed destiny's case. not everything came from the uc...it's just seed actually is a copy-paste version of the uc. all the alternate gundam are a 100% original. while the seed and seed destiny just literally took everything (characters, stories, ms, gundam, and etc.) from the uc.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well technically all of them are based off of the original in one way or another. I'm sure if I watched the uc then I would also see similarity in the two. But for those of us that haven't done that much research into the gundam world, Seed and sd are attractive and worth while. I know each person has their own oppion, so I have no intention of trying to change yours. But I don't think that you are really looking at seed and sd with an open unbias view. I just couldn't stand by any longer and see no one stick up for them. So I just had to put my two cents worth in.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Well technically all of them are based off of the original in one way or another. I'm sure if I watched the uc then I would also see similarity in the two. But for those of us that haven't done that much research into the gundam world, Seed and sd are attractive and worth while. I know each person has their own oppion, so I have no intention of trying to change yours. But I don't think that you are really looking at seed and sd with an open unbias view. I just couldn't stand by any longer and see no one stick up for them. So I just had to put my two cents worth in.
    i'm not bias, i always stand in the way of fairness. seed and seed destiny is ok but not my favorites in all the gundam universes. try watching some other gundam besides seed and seed destiny. and also some other mecha animes besides gundam...like nadesico, macross, etc.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

It takes a wise person to admit that. I'll look into some of the other gundams. But I have already seen wing and a bit of 008(I think that was it). I have also see a few others outside of the gundams. But I will keep in mind what you said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast