+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam SEED discussion

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam SEED discussion

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    It takes a wise person to admit that. I'll look into some of the other gundams. But I have already seen wing and a bit of 008(I think that was it). I have also see a few others outside of the gundams. But I will keep in mind what you said.
    hey! you called me wise!
    anyway i assumed that you are a seed and seed destiny fan, guess you have to see this then...
    click here.
    0083 stardust memory? to fully understand that, you have to know uc. and if you want outside gundam, watch macross first.
    click here.
    btw, do want some gundam seed and seed destiny soundtracks?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to admit that after you bashed seed and sd, you are in a way. Plus I now know I have already seen macross. I just forgot the name of it. And I already have the soundtracks of both seed and sd. Man, I'm a geek!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to admit that after you bashed seed and sd, you are in a way. Plus I now know I have already seen macross. I just forgot the name of it. And I already have the soundtracks of both seed and sd. Man, I'm a geek!
    i don't bashed...i'm not that kind of person. then you should try watch nadesico...it's like gundam with a comedy. so have seen played that game before from that vid?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

No I can't say that I have. But I'll have to look into it now. It looks like it would be fun. Ofcourse I would have to be Kira or Athrun. But I'll definantly have to check it out now!

Thanks

No I can't say that I have. But I'll have to look into it now. It looks like it would be fun. Ofcourse I would have to be Kira or Athrun. But I'll definantly have to check it out now!
    it's not only those two...though i might prefer kira over his twin-coordinator-clone-brother canard pars. still yes...i bet you'll like it. kira and athrun, the amuro and char of c.e.
    Last edited by rematche; Nov 29, 2007 at 12:12 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

prayer is kira's clone? i thought he was another clone of Mu's father..

yeah, i actually picked up the "complete SEED soundtrack", but was ultimately dissapointed in its selection. "zips" and "anna ni ishota atta no ni" werent on it...... but i got them anyway)

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    it's not an if...it's actually a fact and personally confessed by fukuda. i don't know about your taste but want to watch an anime that's an original. even though there are inspired but that's different in gundam seed and seed destiny's case. not everything came from the uc...it's just seed actually is a copy-paste version of the uc. all the alternate gundam are a 100% original. while the seed and seed destiny just literally took everything (characters, stories, ms, gundam, and etc.) from the uc.
    Fukuda was givin' the original Gundam story an update wit SEED, not unlike todays directors and producers in hollywood doin' remakes of older films. I liked SEED and thought it was a little more original than Destiny. Don' get me wrong, I liked seein' the redesign of the ZAKU (that was kool), but they went over-board when they started bringin' out all of the other MSes from the UC. And I didn' like Destiny, not 'cause it was based off of Zeta, but 'cause the story faultered half-way through the series. It started off strong, so I don' understand how Fukuda coulda went wrong. Some have claimed that wit Destiny, he was tryin' too hard ta please American audiences and that's where he messed up. I don' know 'bout that, but I do know that it wasn' the best Gundam series that I've ever seen.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked the gouf better than the zaku. the DOMs, not so much. but there still DOMs, so...

they did bring in so many random things from the UC, tho.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast