Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Series

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Seed Series

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    never liked seed and seed destiny (especially) since it's a copy-paste of the universal century...no originality.
    I wouldn't really call it copypasta. SEED was basically a remake of the original Mobile Suit Gundam. A modernization. The director wanted to make a series that could relate to people today much like the original Mobile Suit Gundam related to people back then.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

well I think that the seed series of the gundam installment has finally worked out the bugs in its plots
    they got the bishis going on, they got the mysterys working, the suspense flowing
    and the all important; the eyes glued to the tv action.

(though I still like heero yui (sp on his name) from the mobile suit. he was so
    hawt- since mark hildreth played his voice aww {melt})

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

The best, in my opinion, has always been Gundam Wing. It just stands out, but SEED was very good. I loved the characterization of the series, my fav was Mu La Falga, he was the kind of character that was wise, but didn't come off like he knew everything. The perfect teacher.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    The best, in my opinion, has always been Gundam Wing. It just stands out, but SEED was very good. I loved the characterization of the series, my fav was Mu La Falga, he was the kind of character that was wise, but didn't come off like he knew everything. The perfect teacher.
    i have to agree with you, in both series i though that Mu La Falga was the best! i never found anyone else who liked him... but yeah, i havent seen Gundam Wing or any other gundam series so i cant compare, but i really enjoyed watching the seed series, yeah, Destiny left me hanging on a few things, but i enjoyed watching it and thats what a anima series should be like, and yes, the huge robots are wickedly awsome!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I wouldn't really call it copypasta. SEED was basically a remake of the original Mobile Suit Gundam. A modernization. The director wanted to make a series that could relate to people today much like the original Mobile Suit Gundam related to people back then.
    actually...you're wrong. there's already a remake of u.c. gundams like "z gundam new translation", click here; seed is a copy-paste of u.c. gundam and here's a brief similarities:
    amuro ray - kira yamato
    kamile vidan - shin aska
    mu la flaga / la cru se - char aznable
    flay olster - shayla mass
    and many more...really.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie [zgmfx-10a] is off to a good start [zgmfx-10a]'s Avatar
    Thanks

only half way through with Destiney so no coment yet, but the origonal Seed series was a pleasent surprise. I could go on tell the whole story is told but to summerise it all up I loved the facted that people are genetically engineered instead of spontaniously evoling. Don't get me wrong I'm not starting some philosophical debate(wrong thread, and I'm just getting the hang of this, sorry for being a pain LenMiyata.) but I don't think there was enough time for that. Gundam will always be the classic that it is but Seed has a flair just it's own that makes it unique, besides it's all Yatata's any way.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [zgmfx-10a] View Post
    only half way through with Destiney so no coment yet, but the origonal Seed series was a pleasent surprise. I could go on tell the whole story is told but to summerise it all up I loved the facted that people are genetically engineered instead of spontaniously evoling. Don't get me wrong I'm not starting some philosophical debate(wrong thread, and I'm just getting the hang of this, sorry for being a pain LenMiyata.) but I don't think there was enough time for that. Gundam will always be the classic that it is but Seed has a flair just it's own that makes it unique, besides it's all Yatata's any way.
    unique?! please... since when seed ever became unique. sorry, kido it's not especially destiny. and by the way, i don't hate seed...completely.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Justplaying is off to a good start Justplaying's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Freedom and the Blitz gundam they were some Awesome designs!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast