+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Newbie Michigan2008 is off to a good start Michigan2008's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

Gundam seed's the best. i like destiny but i think seed's still better....i like the bestfriend conflict there and for the climacs, in the end, they fought together to protect the world! Awesome!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    mine would be Gundam Seed AstrayR. I dont know if it were turned into an anime, but despite the swearing its awesome it starts of were this teenager finds a red mobile suit.
    And my second would be gundam seed destiny
    actually, i prefer it when a show swears. its far more realistic to have soldiers and other ppl in combat saying "oh, sh!t" "dammit" and "ill kill you" as opposed to "crap" "darn" and "ill kick your butt". almost anyone being shot at is going to forgo politeness and use curse words.

that said, i love Astray!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I can see where your coming from with the whole I like it when people swear more. I don't swear myself and I don't approve of it, but in the movies where its hardened soilders of course they would swear. Even in the original Transformers movie Spike swaers when Unicron eats the first moonbase of cybertron. If you can swear in a childrens cartoon movie and get away with it then surely you can swear in an anime. Just makes it more realistic.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

It's true that in the heat of battle, all solders swear. My dad fought in Vietnam and both my bro and brother-in-law fought in Iraq; and I have no doubt that they were swearin' up one side and down the other when they were in the heat of battle. As a matter of fact, from the stories that they've told me, they did do exactly that. Ta me, when a book, manga, anime, etc. has swearin' in it; it's jus' art imitatin' life. It's jus' tryin' ta bring more realness and depth ta a story.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not sure realy but i am guesing its gundam seed and the reason i like this one is because i like the chibi gundams i like gundam wing too because of the big cannon beam that sets of million of exploding bombs withing the beam i cant remember the gundam that used this one but he was on close to the last episodes of gundamwing its all i can recal remembering.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    i'm not sure realy but i am guesing its gundam seed and the reason i like this one is because i like the chibi gundams i like gundam wing too because of the big cannon beam that sets of million of exploding bombs withing the beam i cant remember the gundam that used this one but he was on close to the last episodes of gundamwing its all i can recal remembering.
    if you like chibi, then check out SD gundam force, it a whole series of it.

i saw this chibi strike gundam on Ebay for 13 bucks (including shipping i might add) that came with every striker pack, as well as a skygrasper! talk about a deal!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Marinetr is off to a good start
    Thanks

i pretty much own most of the gundam series out there
    but when you said, which one I like? that will be hard to get an answer. because i pretty much like all of them.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

the 00 is getting to be quite interesting...because it's much more well balanced and original just like the uc.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast