+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerunos View Post
    Well so far i like gundam seed and destiny. Because the story line is good. I like the Infinity Justice because the design is excelent! Not like the old Justice who has a big jet on its back. I like the story because the story is like related to our life. For example we couldn't accept anyone who is different from our point of view or from us. Just like in the story of gundam seed like naturals against coordinators.
    U should try watchin' Zeta Gundam, that is the original Tomino series that Destiny was based off of. It's an incredible series and a little difficult ta get here in the states, but well worth it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i like Gundam wing i like it the best out of all i have seen i like the robot battles but to tell tell the truth the story lines are never that good.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerunos View Post
    I like the story because the story is like related to our life. For example we couldn't accept anyone who is different from our point of view or from us. Just like in the story of gundam seed like naturals against coordinators.
    the uc gundam universe like z gundam has that as well, since the uc was the first. for example, oldtypes (humans) cannot accept who are different from them: the newtypes (next evolution of human). hence, a war has began between the oldtypes and the newtypes. pretty much seed destiny copied almost everything from z gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

ya but they did put in some new moble suits,and ships like the ark angle was a little different from zetas ship same basic design but a lot more advanced
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    ya but they did put in some new moble suits,and ships like the ark angle was a little different from zetas ship same basic design but a lot more advanced
    not that advance...if you have seen uc's motherships in action. for example all motherships has inflated decoys with mines when approached. and they're twice as tough and big compared to seed.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    not that advance...if you have seen uc's motherships in action. for example all motherships has inflated decoys with mines when approached. and they're twice as tough and big compared to seed.
    maby but definetly not all of the ship are more advanced but if you put it this way the dominion And the Arch Angel faced off and the Arch Angel ended up winning and the dominion was mr advanced than the Arch Angle and it still lost so even the old can win
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Newbie AnthonyTincher90 is off to a good start AnthonyTincher90's Avatar
    Thanks

My personall fav is gundam Wing. and well can any one tell me the main gundams name I havent watched it in a wile.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyTincher90 View Post
    My personall fav is gundam Wing. and well can any one tell me the main gundams name I havent watched it in a wile.
    Sure here's a list of 'em;

1. Wing Gundam- Main pilot: Heero Yuy
    2.Shenlong Gundam- Main pilot: Chang Wufei
    3.Gundam Deathscythe- Main pilot: Duo Maxwell
    4.Gundam Heavyarms- Main pilot: Trowa Barton
    5. Gundam Sandrock- Main pilot: Quatre Raberba Winner

Other Gundams;

1.Gundam Altron- Main Pilot: Chang Wufei
    2.Gundam Deathscythe Hell- Main Pilot: Duo Maxwell
    3.Wing Zero Gundam- Main Pilot: Heero Yuy
    4.Gundam Epyon- Main Pilot: Zech Merquise (aka Millardo Peacecraft)

Hope that helps.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast