+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    maby but definetly not all of the ship are more advanced but if you put it this way the dominion And the Arch Angel faced off and the Arch Angel ended up winning and the dominion was mr advanced than the Arch Angle and it still lost so even the old can win
    as been seen and also been said by char in the uc, it's the pilot who's the most powerful. and he's absolutely right.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyTincher90 View Post
    My personall fav is gundam Wing. and well can any one tell me the main gundams name I havent watched it in a wile.
    witch modle do yo mean gundam 01,the Zero,Or the Zero Custum
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

the Zero Custum is a realy awsome gundam its amonst my favorite.

Originally Posted by Lilium
    maby but definetly not all of the ship are more advanced but if you put it this way the dominion And the Arch Angel faced off and the Arch Angel ended up winning and the dominion was mr advanced than the Arch Angle and it still lost so even the old can win.

Originally Posted by rematche
    as been seen and also been said by char in the uc, it's the pilot who's the most powerful. and he's absolutely right.

i agree with them on this one the pilot is the most power and if a gundam had no pilot it realy wouldn't know wat to do even if one could funtion on its own so a pilot is needed to have awsome battle and plenty of gun foughter
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    the Zero Custum is a realy awsome gundam its amonst my favorite.

Originally Posted by Lilium
    maby but definetly not all of the ship are more advanced but if you put it this way the dominion And the Arch Angel faced off and the Arch Angel ended up winning and the dominion was mr advanced than the Arch Angle and it still lost so even the old can win.

Originally Posted by rematche

i agree with them on this one the pilot is the most power and if a gundam had no pilot it realy wouldn't know wat to do even if one could funtion on its own so a pilot is needed to have awsome battle and plenty of gun foughter
    not exactly tey could just be turned in to moble dolls or use the zero system to operate its self
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    not exactly tey could just be turned in to moble dolls or use the zero system to operate its self
    a.i. are just toys to newtypes...since it a fact in the uc, that newypes surpass any kind of machines including a.i. the zero system is just an os not an a.i., it's incapable of operating by itself, it needs a pilot in order to fuction.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    a.i. are just toys to newtypes...since it a fact in the uc, that newypes surpass any kind of machines including a.i. the zero system is just an os not an a.i., it's incapable of operating by itself, it needs a pilot in order to fuction.
    That's right, in order for the Zero system ta b used on the moblie dolls, Zechs had ta have some1 remotely operate the moblie dolls from the Libra.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    your right but once the dolls have the data they can operater on the data they aquired threw the transfer and instalation

Thanks

by the way has anyone here has seen the z gundam: a the new translation?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast