+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    try amazon.com, it's a pretty fair price for buying online.
    thank you I didn't think about that iv tryed e-bay but they didnt have it at the moment
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I like gundam wing the best. Its the one I remember most about. SD was horrible!!! I remember a little about Seed. There was one that I got (G 0628 or something) that was unrated and I saw some "stuff"

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

i just watched gundam00 it looks ok but not my thing so im getting off of a payed dowloading site so i can leagaly own them dos any one else know about gundam00 please tell me
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    i just watched gundam00 it looks ok but not my thing so im getting off of a payed dowloading site so i can leagaly own them dos any one else know about gundam00 please tell me
    i know that 00 is one of my favorite G-series. the gundams might have started out owning, but now it seems more balanced, and the earth orginizations are getting wiser.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i know that 00 is one of my favorite G-series. the gundams might have started out owning, but now it seems more balanced, and the earth orginizations are getting wiser.
    just like the uc earth federations...now that's how a real military acts.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a toss-up between G-Gundam and 0080: War in the Pocket.

Why 0080? Yeah it's just a 6 episode OVA thingie and it was some kind of a ten year anniversary show. I love its artistic take on the story where you see this kid and his experiences during the war-the One Year War to be exact. Some favorites of mine in the Gundam series like Gray Phantom, Gundam Alex and the mass produced Guncannon all appear in this short but sweet show...So to cut it short and sweet, i'd like to say that this show was indeed, short and sweet.

And..Why G? I like G coz it's a lighter take on the usual gundam plot. In fact, G isn't a real robot show, many considers it Super, including me. It's like street fighter/Yu Yu Hakusho-meets-Gundam show, i won't consider it revolutionary nor innovative but it is rather out of tradition. It's not a short show like 0080, instead of me tellin a brief plot overview, google is your friend, and so is wikipedia...Check it out and see if you'd like to give it a try...I highly recommend this one if yer a pretty open minded fan and not a purist or a traditionalist that has hate tendencies...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    It's a toss-up between G-Gundam and 0080: War in the Pocket.

Why 0080? Yeah it's just a 6 episode OVA thingie and it was some kind of a ten year anniversary show. I love its artistic take on the story where you see this kid and his experiences during the war-the One Year War to be exact. Some favorites of mine in the Gundam series like Gray Phantom, Gundam Alex and the mass produced Guncannon all appear in this short but sweet show...So to cut it short and sweet, i'd like to say that this show was indeed, short and sweet.

And..Why G? I like G coz it's a lighter take on the usual gundam plot. In fact, G isn't a real robot show, many considers it Super, including me. It's like street fighter/Yu Yu Hakusho-meets-Gundam show, i won't consider it revolutionary nor innovative but it is rather out of tradition. It's not a short show like 0080, instead of me tellin a brief plot overview, google is your friend, and so is wikipedia...Check it out and see if you'd like to give it a try...I highly recommend this one if yer a pretty open minded fan and not a purist or a traditionalist that has hate tendencies...
    agree with you on that...i suggest you should see more uc gundams.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen most of the UC stuff and i love it, my favorite portion of the Gundam calendar. When it comes to Gundams i really prefer the older stuff over the much newer ones. I'm not a purist but my artistic preferences are more knitted with the earlier series. And as we all know, Gundam is more on the melodramatic/oppressionistic/tragic side, and in my opinion the older stuff mostly the UC ones offer a bit more gloom compared to the others-the animation, storyline and the overall visuals and audio of the earlier stuff has something to do with this. Some stuff during the AC, AW, etc gives to much pretty boy hyperdrive in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing but it's just not my cup of tea.

But 00 proves good enough for my taste too...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast