+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

I would have to say that I like the Gundam Wing series the most. Its probably because its the first Gundam anime I ever watched but still even that I liked the ideas of multiple Gundams instead of just one.
    Last edited by Billum256; Oct 24, 2007 at 06:30 AM.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

I was looking at all the post and noticed that there are a lot of you that think that the Gundam series is pretty good. I've never followed it but would like to. Where would be at good starting point? At the moment I kind of don't want to start off with the really old series. I'm looking for something more recent. Thanks for your help! I do appreciate your replies.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely loved Gundam SEED. It just seemed so much more into the gundam series, and was A bit more emotion and such than the others. It even made me cry in the last few episodes. That is very rare for me. Plus in my opinion, it has a bit more romance. eheh.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Plus in my opinion, it has a bit more romance. eheh.
    Seed is indeed very romantic. Who can forget the memorable couples it's given us over the years:

Kira X Cagali (incest), Athrun X Kira (BL), Auel X Stellar (sado-masochism), Shinn X his sister's cellphone (lust for an inanimate object), Gil X Rei (incest -and- BL)

Yay Seed :P

Newbie playerone is off to a good start playerone's Avatar
    Thanks

gundam 08th MS team is my all time gundam series.

i cant really put my finger on it, but i just like it better then the others that are out there. i guess i just like the way it is done better then the rest, if you can understand that lol
    all your base are belong to us!!!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Seed is indeed very romantic. Who can forget the memorable couples it's given us over the years.
    ya right...that's one of the ideas that seed copied from the original uc, obviously.

kira and flay = amuro and shayla
    athrun and kagali = char and haman
    shin and stela = camile and four
    shin and luna = camile and fa

but if ya compare which one has the most women in all the gundam, i'll go with amuro. the guy has 6 women in his life and one them has his unborn child. char is known to be a ladiesman but most of them are bellow age.
    if it comes to true romance tragedy...z gundam is the best. which apparently quite similar to seed destiny. gee i wonder why? but if it's happy romance, i'll go to f-91.

seed...yeck! it would have been nice if it followed the original story of seed in the novel.
    Last edited by rematche; Oct 04, 2007 at 01:43 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    ya right...that's one of the ideas that seed copied from the original uc, obviously.
    If you had actually read the post, you'd notice that it was sarcasm (and included none of the couples you just mentioned :P)

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

ouch...there is no love here..... man..

well, after everyone has evil glares at each other, i will comment that the romance in the 08th MS team was "happy" although kinda made the story not as good as it could be....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast