+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

Quote Originally Posted by tifa4cloud View Post
    I love the Gundam series. If I had to choose a fave id say its Gundam Seed, aww i loved the storyline soooo much. moo la flaga (dont know if thats how its spelt lmao) was my fave character, r.i.p. moo
    Mu La Flaga isnt dead. check out Gundam SEED Destiny.

in the original TV series, after he blew up, you could see his empty helmet floading in space. on the movie release, however, they edited it out, so that he could have survived.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Shadow Panda is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmmm my favorite would probably be gundam wing great series
    troa i think thats how you spell it hero and some others i cant place were my favorite the fight scenes were amazing

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say Gundam Wing is the best i like old school gundam the best one thing i would like to see is if the gundams was in a old age not year 3012 but year like 888 you know .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The GunGrave of Trigun For This Useful Post:

Shadow Panda (Apr 18, 2008)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

i've just realized that my recent posts of char's counterattack and z gundam has been privatized. damned it! i'll find another way around this.
    anyway...who wants sentinel gundam in english? get them while they're still here.

Chapters 1-4: click here.
    Chapter 5: click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I think rematche "hit the nail on the head," so ta speak, I agree wit him; gotta b a Char clone.
    click here, to see full frontal's msn-06s sinanju is based on it's design. and also i've learned that this ms has a psychoframe same as the unicorn...uh-oh.
    Last edited by rematche; Apr 18, 2008 at 12:17 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i've just realized that my recent posts of char's counterattack and z gundam has been privatized. damned it! i'll find another way around this.
    anyway...who wants sentinel gundam in english? get them while they're still here.

Chapters 1-4: click here.
    Chapter 5: click here.
    i would but i cant get them there being blocked by job cors security and the proxy i was using is being an ars
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

people...finally i was able to find a better viewable stream vids of z gundam and char's counterattack and i'm going to post the char's counterattack as a new. and z gundam post has been edited.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

You know theres so many Gundams to chose from and i would like to ask on this form the person tills why he picked that series i picked Gundam Wing because i like the storyline more than any other Gundam.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Wing and the original the best. The original pretty much started the giant robot thing and I liked many of the characters. It was a real war story compared to a lot of shows out there, that don't show the killing and the like. Wing had some of the greatest characters I've seen in a long time, though I really can't understand how Zecks could match Heero. In one of the first ones, it stated that Heero had been genetically altered for piloting Gundams. Oh well. It wasn't a big deal.
    Wasn't that fond of War In the Pocket, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast