+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Newbie voneyeding is off to a good start voneyeding's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

I wouldn't dare say: its all the same! Currently watching Gundam 00,,thinking it was gonna be special,,, eh well it gets pretty ugly where Im at in the series. What got me going again was Gundam SEED (first series) not DESTINY! way too many politics and re-occurring situations. ORB ORB AND ORB cant even remember who is on who's side for cryin out loud even in the english dub. They turn Athurun(who was my favorite character) into a wishywashy sorry sop. ect.. but yeah first series was great!
    VonEYEding

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Rematche, how is that possible? the Leo is the original Mobile Suit, and in Gundam Wing it was only like 10 years old. Odin (who im thinking is the same Odin who trained Heero) was like in his 30's or 40's. how could he pilot MS since he was a Kid?
    the odin who trained heero yuy is odin lowe not odin barnett of g-unit. the mo-v, odin barnett's home colony is an oz's secret testing and creating facility for advance ms and this colony has been doing this since the beginning. and all most of the population of mo-v are test pilots of ms and these chosen pilots had already been selected before they were born...and one of them is odin barnett.
    Last edited by rematche; May 01, 2008 at 11:03 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

alright, that makes more sense then, rematche.

And as for Gundam SEED, the sides really get blurred in Destiny. and yes, if you think they made Athrun suck now, dont watch Destiny. i mean, he has his owning moments (shooting guns out of hands, actually having a better combat record than Kira) but for the rest of the time, he is very "wishy Washy"

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    And as for Gundam SEED, the sides really get blurred in Destiny. and yes, if you think they made Athrun suck now, dont watch Destiny. i mean, he has his owning moments (shooting guns out of hands, actually having a better combat record than Kira) but for the rest of the time, he is very "wishy Washy"
    yup...that series turned athrun into an a blabbering idiot. he keeps asking what until the entire series end. kira keeps blabbering you to death and shin always looking to his sis cellphone and scream...and lastly cagali, cries after finishing a speech.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Have any of you ever seen the gundam its like the first 1 and the robots are alive and in the first episode the try to attack this gundam.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Have any of you ever seen the gundam its like the first 1 and the robots are alive and in the first episode the try to attack this gundam.
    R u referin' ta SD Gundam? If u r, they were sorta like Gundams for kids; so ta speak.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, I think SD Gundam was designed for kids. It had virtually no killing at all and a rather easy plot to follow, if you went episode by episode. The heroes were heroes and the villains were villains with nary a stray from that path. Kind of refreshing sometimes, when you don't have to always guess who the good guys are and who the bad guys are. I'm not saying it was a great series, I still prefer Wing and original, though Stardust Memory wasn't bad. I did not, however, exactly like the ending to it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    though Stardust Memory wasn't bad. I did not, however, exactly like the ending to it.
    it was intended to be a cliff hanger ending because after the stardust memory is z gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

gamemaster331 (May 04, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast