+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

Although, i really did think that Stardust memory was a flop.

as far as i can tell, Gundam 00 seems to be becoming one of everyone's favorites. i really cant wait for the 2nd Season!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Rematche, how is that possible? the Leo is the original Mobile Suit, and in Gundam Wing it was only like 10 years old. Odin (who im thinking is the same Odin who trained Heero) was like in his 30's or 40's. how could he pilot MS since he was a Kid?
    actualy if you listen carfully to what the doctor says about the Wing Zero the Tallgease is over 50 years old and is the prototype for all moble suits after wards the leo came way after be cause the Tallgease was to bi and expencive to mass prduce so they made the leo type moble suit
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

G Gundam hands down.

after seeing Gundam Wing, i thought "why not control it with your own movements. would that be easier?" and low and behold, G Gundam airs on toonami!

i loved the idea of a world wide gundam tournament. and said tournament being a ruse to destroy all life on earth. brilliant.
    Why hello there!

Newbie voneyeding is off to a good start voneyeding's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yup...that series turned athrun into an a blabbering idiot. he keeps asking what until the entire series end. kira keeps blabbering you to death and shin always looking to his sis cellphone and scream...and lastly cagali, cries after finishing a speech.
    Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    And as for Gundam SEED, the sides really get blurred in Destiny. and yes, if you think they made Athrun suck now, dont watch Destiny. i mean, he has his owning moments (shooting guns out of hands, actually having a better combat record than Kira) but for the rest of the time, he is very "wishy Washy"
    thanks for supporting comments to this overall disappointment! I kept watching Destiny in english with hopes for an upbeat in voice acting, but too much rambling on about the same thing will put you to sleep! blaw - BLAW blaw -BLE -blaw "ORB" BlaW BLAW...
    AND YA, I FORGOT ABOUT THAT>>> "WHAT!",,,thats all anyone can say! alot of that in 00 as well. "WHAT?!" everytime somebody gets attacked..."what?"
    VonEYEding

Newbie the0hat10 is off to a good start the0hat10's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say my favorite Gundam series would have to be Gundam Wing, and Mobile Fighter G Gundam. Gundam Wing was the first anime I ever watched so it has a close place to my heart, and in my later years I was able to respect the full content of the plot witch as some one previously stated was like a huge mystery playing out. I loved Mobile Fighter G Gundam because of how they were controlled, the plot played out like something from YuYu Hakusho but that is not necessarily a bad thing.
    Oh what ever so what if you painted the Mona Lisa, I can draw a Stick figure, beat that.

Newbie gundampumaadder is off to a good start gundampumaadder's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

often times i hear or read about gundam wing or g gundam being the favorites listed. But I also find that the person speaking have NEVER seen another gundam series. on that note, I give all who read this a web site(Note- type the address exactly as is shown.)

watchgundamepisodesonline.com

hopefully this will turn some toward the UC side of things as well as the AC and FC story lines (some gundam X fans would be nice too)

Newbie voneyeding is off to a good start voneyeding's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gundampumaadder View Post

watchgundamepisodesonline.com

hopefully this will turn some toward the UC side of things as well as the AC and FC story lines (some gundam X fans would be nice too)
    thanks for the link! this is a great way to see whats worth seeing before you go out and try to find it!
    VonEYEding

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voneyeding View Post
    thanks for the link! this is a great way to see whats worth seeing before you go out and try to find it!
    ah yes the uc...maybe old but it's still contemporary and compelling amongst all alternate gundam universes. i suggest you should watch the movie instead of the series...uc series are quite long.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast