+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

I love gundam seed and seed destiny the most... probably cuz its the first 2 series that i watched...
    actually i only watched those 2 and gundam 00 outta the whole gundam franchise..

i prefer the new modern 21st century gundam series... not the old 20th century ones... dunno why... but yea... i go for more storyline actually... and SEED had lots of character info too...
    gundam 00 was kinda okay... go for storyline and to be truthful its storyline sucked.. way to many twists... and a cliffhanger...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajendran View Post
    i prefer the new modern 21st century gundam series... not the old 20th century ones... dunno why... but yea... i go for more storyline actually... and SEED had lots of character info too...
    hate to tell you but the so called new gundam just copied the old ones especially seed and seed destiny. the storyline, characters, and even the gundams are copied. well except for g gundam, gundam x, and gundam wing (est. 25% copied).
    actually the uc gundams (old and original gundam) has more character info than seed and seed destiny could produced and even though they copied from it. besides, the uc gundam still continues and it's latest is unicorn gundam and still in the novel. and some are also has revived and re-edited like z gundam.
    i'm not a uc or ce purist extremist, i'm just a fan.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Naissus is off to a good start Naissus's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer the UC timeline. I have all the shows but the ones that haven't come out in America. I also enjoyed Gundam Wing (especially the mech designs). The new gundams look to clean and cartoony, i just can't stand to watch them. Its just not for me i guess.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naissus View Post
    I prefer the UC timeline. I have all the shows but the ones that haven't come out in America. I also enjoyed Gundam Wing (especially the mech designs). The new gundams look to clean and cartoony, i just can't stand to watch them. Its just not for me i guess.
    go to this watchgundamepisodesonline.com for a chance to see uc gundam in anime mostly and completely.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie voneyeding is off to a good start voneyeding's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    go to this watchgundamepisodesonline.com for a chance to see uc gundam in anime mostly and completely.
    UC ?? what does this mean? you keep going down the line with these abbreviations...GUNDAM"S GUNDAM right?
    VonEYEding

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voneyeding View Post
    UC ?? what does this mean? you keep going down the line with these abbreviations...GUNDAM"S GUNDAM right?
    There r different Gundam universes, each one wit it's own stories, characters, and Gundams. U.C stands for Universal Century (the original Gundam series), A.C stands for After Colony (Gundam Wing), C.E. stands for Cosmic Era (Gundam SEED), and the list goes on. If u wanna know more, I suggest these sites; gundamofficial.com and mahq.net, they should help u sort things out.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voneyeding View Post
    uc - universal century, the only true and the only original universe of the gundam multi-verses and still the best until now.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Naissus is off to a good start Naissus's Avatar
    Thanks

Any gundam is not Gundam. To truely watch a gundam show you have to watch the UC timeline shows which are: Mobile Suit Gundam, 8th MS Team, 0080 War in the Pocket, 0083 Stardust Memory, Zeta Gundam, Chars Counterattack, and Gundam F91. Watch these and compare them, then you will realize you cant compare them. UC is more realistic than the others and has better characters and storylines. I enjoyed G Gundam and Gundam Wing, but still there stories and characters are nothing compared to the UCs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast