+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

i think my favorite series is G Gundam cause i like hte battle in that series. casue they have some cool moves.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

the sekiha tenkyoken was really really cool...but somehow, i cant really compare it to the other gundams in terms of mecha. its about as random to the rest of the series as Resident Evil 4 was...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    If you had actually read the post, you'd notice that it was sarcasm (and included none of the couples you just mentioned :P)
    oh...can't really tell that was one...my bad.

before double 0, hope ya'll see eternity. if kira dies like amuro...i'm gonna laugh!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

yeah, that would be crap. athrun comes out in a suit called "zalali" (pun on "Sazabi") kira with Newer Gundam..... damn, it needs to end.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha... Looks like tsurara and rematche have a bit of a rumble... Haha... Can't find a same ground on things? Or just a misunderstading... WHO KNOWS>>> It's a mystery! XP

Anyway... to my post... I wonder why a lot of people see seed as just a lovey dovey story, which practically has sex, love, and infatuation written all over the series... It's not like that at all you know... Haha... Oh well... Or maybe it's just me.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Haha... Looks like tsurara and rematche have a bit of a rumble... Haha... Can't find a same ground on things? Or just a misunderstading... WHO KNOWS>>> It's a mystery! XP

Anyway... to my post... I wonder why a lot of people see seed as just a lovey dovey story, which practically has sex, love, and infatuation written all over the series... It's not like that at all you know... Haha... Oh well... Or maybe it's just me.
    seed had its fights, but they seemed to me to be too few and far between. i think it was trying to ge a "warless gundam series" which doesnt make sense at all.....

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    seed had its fights, but they seemed to me to be too few and far between. i think it was trying to ge a "warless gundam series" which doesnt make sense at all.....
    i believe it was not trying to be warless.. i think it was trying to lean towards the aim of every war to reach peace... i also would like to believe that it's story line need not lean more towards the fight scenes since it was a story more of an internal and inter"racial" conflict between the two "races"...

that's my say on it
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    i believe it was not trying to be warless.. i think it was trying to lean towards the aim of every war to reach peace... i also would like to believe that it's story line need not lean more towards the fight scenes since it was a story more of an internal and inter"racial" conflict between the two "races"...

that's my say on it
    that kind of scenario is in every uc gundam and there's nothing is seed and seed destiny is an original.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast