+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    maybe but then again maybe not the only game play i've seen is the gundam wing endless waltz game
    well you should try other that are new and different, for there's nothing wrong in doing that.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Shiryu is off to a good start
    Thanks

As much as I strive going against the common fandom, I have to admit that my most favorite Gundam series of all time has got to be Mobile Suit Gundam Wing.

Not because of the teen heroes and all, but simply because, the storyline gets confusing and interesting at the same time, once it approaches the middle (with several factions going against each other, without you knowing who really is the true enemy).
    Signature Space Filler

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I could do that but now there is the feeling of playing it and that would be fun to me. Thats why I'm going to look for a copy.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    I could do that but now there is the feeling of playing it and that would be fun to me. Thats why I'm going to look for a copy.
    a copy of what? if you are looking games like super robot wars, sd g generation, or any obscure japanese pop culture games, just ask me by the way.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie benjodark200 is off to a good start benjodark200's Avatar
    Thanks

for me, i like Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny

they have some kind of power like Seed (like Kira, Athrun, and Shinn, they can use Seed, the one that turn their eye into another color) and new models of gundams
    ^_^

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Wing gundam just because those guys are so cool. And because of the fact that there is only six gundams max. In most of the other ones, there are huge amounts of them. Take G gundam for example, in the last episode you can truly see how many gundams there are. the fact that there are so many takes away from their uniqueness; the wing gundams are really powerful and strong because they are the only kind. It sorta makes sense to have only an elite team of something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I like Wing gundam just because those guys are so cool. And because of the fact that there is only six gundams max. In most of the other ones, there are huge amounts of them. Take G gundam for example, in the last episode you can truly see how many gundams there are. the fact that there are so many takes away from their uniqueness; the wing gundams are really powerful and strong because they are the only kind. It sorta makes sense to have only an elite team of something.
    no it's because in the wing universe, they don't have that technology to create a large number of gundams and even mass produce versions. and also in the wing universe, zero custom isn't the most powerful and even advance. for there about 4 that surpass the wing zero, the griepe, hydra, lucifer, and seraphim gundams.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm . ..
    Either G Gundam or Gundam ZZ

G Gundam was the most ideal anime ever for me. You had a physical tournament between Gundams as opposed to countries going to war. So you had action and you had mecha, two of my favorite genres. The only thing I didn't particularly care for was the whole Shuffle Alliance thing. It lost so many brownie points.
    Gundam ZZ was pretty good. It was definitely a lot different than G Gundam but there was nothing in the plot that made me wanna cringe.

But something I liked about both of them was the fan base and the fan fiction surounding either series. So tons and tons of brownie points for that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast