+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

Gundam G was the one where anyone who had a gundam got this crazy awesome suit that controlled the individual gundam right? I watched almost EVERY episode when it was on. I even remember watching the last episode! That was a long time ago...
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    Gundam G was the one where anyone who had a gundam got this crazy awesome suit that controlled the individual gundam right? I watched almost EVERY episode when it was on. I even remember watching the last episode! That was a long time ago...
    By golly I think he's got it.

Although in the grand scheme of things from what I know it was definitely one of the more technologically advanced Gundam series but aslo one of the most barbaric.
    (The way you said that last part, I'm feeling kinda old right now)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    By golly I think he's got it.

Although in the grand scheme of things from what I know it was definitely one of the more technologically advanced Gundam series but aslo one of the most barbaric.
    (The way you said that last part, I'm feeling kinda old right now)
    actually...they aren't that technologically advanced...the cc, and uc are the most advanced. and they aren't barbaric, they have efficiently and completely prevent war.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I know there have been alot of gundam series already but which one do you like best?
    Remember to place why...

I like both gundam wing and gundam seed... they have a nice story added to them. i like the gundam wing since it was set on earth, and the animation and drawing is somewhat sketch adding to the dark aura that a war should have... i like gundam seed because it adds a new twist of technology and all...

i practically hate the gundam version which had a character named shute... haha. i dunno... maybe because it deviates from the normal gundam we have... plus its too... i dunno childish and all. sorry to those whp like them... please take no offense...
    i think my favorite one would have to be gundam seed, or was it g gundam. i just liked the droids that they used in it
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I like both gundam wing and gundam seed... they have a nice story added to them. i like the gundam wing since it was set on earth, and the animation and drawing is somewhat sketch adding to the dark aura that a war should have... i like gundam seed because it adds a new twist of technology and all...
    wing is actually the light compared to it's predecessors, mosty the uc gundam animes. and i don't consider seed adds a new twists, since it copied the uc from gundams to characters.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Gundam Wing. Because that is the first anime series I watched, and knew was anime. It also brought up the philosophical debate (with the drones) of push button warfare and what the responsibilities of nations have that have the ability to fight wars from hundreds of miles away with little to no idea of the carnage going on. Plus Relena Peacecraft was cute.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    actually...they aren't that technologically advanced...the cc, and uc are the most advanced. and they aren't barbaric, they have efficiently and completely prevent war.
    Did you not see the way the average person lived? Some of those individuals showed levels of desperation that you'd only see in hypothesized neo-apocalyptic times or during the times of Beowulf. 9not sure what you want to call that era).
    And look at the alternative they have to war? Are humans that bloodthirsty that to prevent wars we need to have scheduled battles? Sounds kinda barbaric to me. . . .

I said it was one of the more technologically advanced series not the most. . .
    Compared to Gundam Wing (probably one of the more popular series) it definitely is a lot more advanced.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    Did you not see the way the average person lived? Some of those individuals showed levels of desperation that you'd only see in hypothesized neo-apocalyptic times or during the times of Beowulf. 9not sure what you want to call that era).
    And look at the alternative they have to war? Are humans that bloodthirsty that to prevent wars we need to have scheduled battles? Sounds kinda barbaric to me. . . .

I said it was one of the more technologically advanced series not the most. . .
    Compared to Gundam Wing (probably one of the more popular series) it definitely is a lot more advanced.
    in g gundam...they prevent war by putting in a battle tournament which the winner that represents their countries gets to rule earth for one year. it's non-lethal sport tournament that has rules and regulations, and most of all no one dies...and that's barbaric?

and wing isn't technological advance...g gundam already use motion sensor system for their gundams, while wing use manual partial automated os on it's ms system...just like seed but they eventually created an full automated version. and also wing can't even mass produced a gundam...hence, they lack advance machinery to produce a vast versions. g gundam can. practically all of the countries can make one independently without having difficulties in terms of resources. also in a.i., wing doesn't have one...those mobile dolls still needs human data's to work, while seed and g gundam has an a.i. already. heck, even 00 gundam is much more advance than wing, since they can recycle and reuse it's energy, genetic modified soldiers, and advance networking a.i. system. wing has none of those.

and from what i've mentioned earlier...the most advance gundam eras are from turn a-gundam of cc (correct century), and gundam of uc (universal century). in terms in technology, resources, and society.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast