+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36

Thread: Which gundam series do you like best?

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which gundam series do you like best?

Sports are different from just fighting. Sports are usually meant for fun. Saying you're going to invent a 'sport' to decide who rules is the exact opposite of what you are trying to accomplish. You are saying, we don't want to fight but we still want to fight. And I agree with Tula. If you have your own little island, why the hell would you want to rule a stupid little fighting arena such as earth. That's like saying "Look at us, we beat all of you, spent billions of dollars in the proccess, only to get a destroyed planet. Yay for us." You say that while the other colonies go, "Well woopdy doo for you. You just won a crap trophy, congrats." You are basically fighting for a ruined planet. Oh, yeah, you're people are really smart.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Sports are different from just fighting. Sports are usually meant for fun. Saying you're going to invent a 'sport' to decide who rules is the exact opposite of what you are trying to accomplish. You are saying, we don't want to fight but we still want to fight. And I agree with Tula. If you have your own little island, why the hell would you want to rule a stupid little fighting arena such as earth. That's like saying "Look at us, we beat all of you, spent billions of dollars in the proccess, only to get a destroyed planet. Yay for us." You say that while the other colonies go, "Well woopdy doo for you. You just won a crap trophy, congrats." You are basically fighting for a ruined planet. Oh, yeah, you're people are really smart.
    uuuuhhhhh....they all want to fight...sighs. what spending? they don't even have currency anymore. if you still don't understand g gundam then watch it again or if you don't like it, that's fine. sighs...
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Oh I never said i didn't like it. Hell, it's my favorite next to Wing. I just don't get why they are still fighting.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Oh I never said i didn't like it. Hell, it's my favorite next to Wing. I just don't get why they are still fighting.
    they're warriors...they just basically want to fight to be strong. simple.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Yeah, I can understand that. It seems simple but when you really look at it, it gets really complicated. But most people don't even look that far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36