+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Wing Characters

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gundam Wing Characters

yes...i also forgot to include sliver crown. odin's brother turned bad guy who also wares a mask like zechs but his mask is silver, hence the name.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I find zechs cool too..
    But what do you people find about Treize???
    I found him really weird..
    Sometimes i didn't get his actions..
    Maybe its just me..

We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm abig Wufei fan.

He's the only character so badass he'll jump out of his gundam and into a room to fight a guy 1 on 1 with a sword. Now that takes balls!

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the chacter from Gundam Wing Mobile Suit it was a real good anime loved
    the Gundams

Newbie Articus is off to a good start Articus's Avatar
    Thanks

Duo Maxwell!
    He is the most lovable of all the Gundam Pilots, his sense of humour is much like my own. Although I really dislike Hilde... She gets on my nerves.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

i like all the gundam wing pilots-heero, duo, trowa,qautre,wufei. they all are great characters and they all have cool gundams too. but i have one favourite above them.

heero may seem to be cold and have stoic demeanor but, is actually a very kind-hearted young man who keeps his emotions reined in while fighting.
    Heero is the most skilled and focused in combat out of the five pilots, both in mobile suits and out, which makes him a great asset and a deadly force to be reckoned with. he pilots wing 00.

Duo tends to keep an upbeat and humorous, if sarcastic, attitude despite frequent hardships.he pilots the deathscythe.

Trowa is a quiet, though determined person. Patient and calm, he will analyze a situation before acting.Trowa is often affiliated with masks not only because of his neutrality and his talent for infiltrating enemy ranks, but also because of his side-job as a circus clown --a job where his dress is a costume and painted mask. Trowa is also shown to have a strong connection with animals as when he first joined the circus. He seems passive about misfortune, seeming to have the attitude of "what will be, will be." he is the pilot of heavyarms.

Quatre seems the most well-adjusted of the Gundam pilots, generally displaying a kind, humble personality. As a believer in the ideal of pacifism, he is a reluctant soldier who expresses sorrow when forced to kill his enemies. He thinks first before he acts, regrets the bad decisions he makes, and always tries to seek forgiveness. He also has a fondness towards animals and loves to play with them.Quatre plays the violin and the piano, and confides to Lucrezia Noin that music relaxes him.Quatre is also implied to have a form of extrasensory perception, which he refers to as the "heart of outer space".
    he pilots the sandrock.

Wufei is a loner and prefers to fight alone. He is driven by a warrior's pride, and single-mindedly battles to achieve his objectives. He looks down on those who do not follow the same form of warrior's pride as he does, and has a distaste for those who conduct themselves sympathetically on the battlefield.he does not seem to look down on women in general but,He does, look down on women who conduct themselves like the negative stereotype of women on the battlefield.He regards strength and honor as very important characteristics.Unlike the other four pilots Wufei doesn't fight for peace, instead he fights for true justice. Wufei pilots the shenlong, athough he prefers to call his Gundam Nataku in honor of the name his deceased young wife Long Meilan called herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I'd haveta say Zechs Merquise, a.k.a Millardo Peacecraft, not only was he one heck of a pilot; he was very wise and cunnin'. He knew full well the consequences of what he was doin', and was willin' ta pay em, but he knew also that it was the only way. He had strength of conviction and was willin' ta see things through ta the end.
    my favourite character of all would be zechs. just like Joe said above that why he's my favourite. despite him being a char clone.
    Last edited by kaki tori kaizoku; Oct 25, 2008 at 02:25 PM.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kaki tori kaizoku For This Useful Post:

mangalovertje (Oct 17, 2008)

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaki tori kaizoku View Post
    i like all the gundam wing pilots-heero, duo, trowa,qautre,wufei. they all are great characters and they all have cool gundams too. but i have one favourite above them.

heero may seem to be cold and have stoic demeanor but, is actually a very kind-hearted young man who keeps his emotions reined in while fighting.
    Heero is the most skilled and focused in combat out of the five pilots, both in mobile suits and out, which makes him a great asset and a deadly force to be reckoned with. he pilots wing 00.

Duo tends to keep an upbeat and humorous, if sarcastic, attitude despite frequent hardships.he pilots the deathscythe.

Trowa is a quiet, though determined person. Patient and calm, he will analyze a situation before acting.Trowa is often affiliated with masks not only because of his neutrality and his talent for infiltrating enemy ranks, but also because of his side-job as a circus clown --a job where his dress is a costume and painted mask. Trowa is also shown to have a strong connection with animals as when he first joined the circus. He seems passive about misfortune, seeming to have the attitude of "what will be, will be." he is the pilot of heavyarms.

Quatre seems the most well-adjusted of the Gundam pilots, generally displaying a kind, humble personality. As a believer in the ideal of pacifism, he is a reluctant soldier who expresses sorrow when forced to kill his enemies. He thinks first before he acts, regrets the bad decisions he makes, and always tries to seek forgiveness. He also has a fondness towards animals and loves to play with them.Quatre plays the violin and the piano, and confides to Lucrezia Noin that music relaxes him.Quatre is also implied to have a form of extrasensory perception, which he refers to as the "heart of outer space".
    he pilots the sandrock.

Wufei is a loner and prefers to fight alone. He is driven by a warrior's pride, and single-mindedly battles to achieve his objectives. He looks down on those who do not follow the same form of warrior's pride as he does, and has a distaste for those who conduct themselves sympathetically on the battlefield.he does not seem to look down on women in general but,He does, look down on women who conduct themselves like the negative stereotype of women on the battlefield.He regards strength and honor as very important characteristics.Unlike the other four pilots Wufei doesn't fight for peace, instead he fights for true justice. Wufei pilots the shenlong, athough he prefers to call his Gundam Nataku in honor of the name his deceased young wife Long Meilan called herself.

my favourite character of all would be zechs. just like Joe said above that why he's my favourite. despite him being a char clone.

Wow..
    I love your decription of all of the pilots...
    And they are so true...
    I like them all cause each one has an own purpose to..
    Go to war...And that's what I like...
    Well g2tg...

We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

not really liked wing characters but i liked the g-unit.

The inventor of the G-Units, Dr. Berg is a brilliant scientist. He seems more interested in protecting his work than the people of MO-V. Originally one of Duke Dermail's top agents, Dr. Berg was an accomplished mobile suit designer who was placed at the asteroid colony MO-V. However, the colony's chairman Roga Herman chose to develop space travel instead of mobile suits. Enraged, Berg sabotaged the shuttle, killing Mark Barnett and his wife and convincing Herman to allow him to build his mobile suits. The fruits of his labors were the G-Units, mobile suits with the ability to rapidly change their equipment and the powerful but dangerous PX System.

Lucille is a mechanic and the lead programmer at MO-V; her computer skills are invaluable in the development of the new G-Units. She's also Odin's girlfriend, although it's hard to tell sometimes, as they are always bickering.

Odin and Odell's late father. He developed a new type of engine that would go on to be used in the Gundam Griepe. He and his wife were killed in a shuttle explosion that was thought to be an accident, but had actually been planned by Doctor Berg.

The older of the Bernett brothers, Odel is the top MS pilot at MO-V. He is distrustful of the OZ delegates who come to his home. Odel had to help raise his younger brother after the loss of their parents. With Berg's help, he adopted the identity of Silver Crown and secretly aided MO-V from within OZ. Unfortunately, Prize's new leader Valder Farkill realized what was happening and attacked Odel as he attempted to send the Gundam Griepe to Odin. After getting away from OZ, Odell returned to MO-V. He participated in the final battle, helping to defeat Kratz and personally finishing Berg.

The younger Bernett brother and main character of the series, Odin is frustrated at living in the shadow of his brother. Impulsive and brash, Odin hasn't been able to master the self-control needed to take full advantage of the new G-Unit and its PX system. At first Odin has difficulty using the PX System, but following Odel's apparent death he begins training, and uses it to drive back Roche Natono when he appears with the new Gundam Aesculapius. Later on, Odin receives the Gundam Griepe and learns of his brother's true fate, using the Griepe to drive Farkill off. When Doctor Berg's doomsday plan sends Grand Shario on a rampage to destroy the colonies and Earth, Odin is the one to pilot the combined G-Unit and destroy the battleship, bringing an end to the conflict for good.

A member of the Specials and a member of Zechs Merquise's unit. During the rebellion against the Alliance, he scored more kills than the rest of his team combined, earning him the nickname "Dark General of Destruction." He believed that the only person worthy of his skill was Treize Khushrenada, whom he hoped to defeat in combat before taking over leadership of OZ. During the final battle at MO-V, Valder was stunned by the news of Treize's death and was easily killed by Odin Barnett.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast