+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: gundam wing fans

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gundam wing fans

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    oh whatever gundam wing is the best show ever and there's no other shows like it and last time i checked this is a gundam wing thread
    indeed it is a gundam wing thread. however, if you like gundam wing, you may like Gundam 00 (at least the first season)

it's never good to be stagnat, go out there and check some other stuff out, too.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    indeed it is a gundam wing thread. however, if you like gundam wing, you may like Gundam 00 (at least the first season)

it's never good to be stagnat, go out there and check some other stuff out, too.
    that's right...you should get into the "program" today. don't live in the past because the past is over.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    that's right...you should get into the "program" today. don't live in the past because the past is over.
    lol you getting philosophical?

but yeah, watch some other stuff, man. lol, watch the G-saviour movie, it will make you apreciate Gundam Wing more!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I'd say my favorite gundam from that is Wing Zero Ver.Ka. It's not actually in the show its just a variation of Wing Zero. Also I'd advise against reading the gundam wing side stories. They're not cannon at all. Sure there are some cool suits but all that's just eye candy. Finally you really should watch the other gundams. I'd assume you like tha flashy stuff and not the military standard stuff. If thats the case 00 would be pretty good for you. If not that you should check out After War X. Its suits are a lot similer to the ones found in Wing. The only problem is you'll have to watch an online sub, because even if you are lucky enough to find a DVD of it in america like I did you'll have to read horrible subs like "I go out." and "Pluck up courage pluck up!"
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    "I go out." and "Pluck up courage pluck up!"
    Yes. they really are this bad.

but yeah, the suits in After War X are almost identical to the ones in Wing.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Yes. they really are this bad.

but yeah, the suits in After War X are almost identical to the ones in Wing.
    not just the suits...believe it or not, amongst all the gundam multiverse, the wing and x have similar technologies. for example, they both use fission reactor.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

always assumed AWX failed b/c they tried to put out two VERY similar series at once. it could have just as easily been AWX everyone in the US watched, and Wing that got horrid subs..

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah AWX did get the short end of the stick. It ad a lot of cool concepts in it all well. Like the satellite cannons that could be activated by the GX. Also the fact that if a newtype was piloting it then it could control the smiler GM look a likes. Overall it was a good series. I think it deserves a dub and rerelease.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast