+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which Gundam would you choose for combat

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

which Gundam would you choose for combat

tell me what gundam you woul like to pilot and use in combat? must tell why you would choose that Gundam

mine would have to be the Custom Wing Zero cuz of it awsome strength and pilot heero.
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which Gundam would you choose for combat

Quote Originally Posted by Cresent Knight View Post
    tell me what gundam you woul like to pilot and use in combat? must tell why you would choose that Gundam

mine would have to be the Custom Wing Zero cuz of it awsome strength and pilot heero.
    here's mine...

...the crossbone gundam. why? pirates, mates. yyyyaaaarrrrrrr!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

The crossbone isn't a half bad choice. I like that one. But I would have to say I would either go in with gundam wing zero custom, which is the one with the feather-like wings, or sandrock custom. I would have to go with the wing because of the buster rifles and because of the wings. The sandrock just because of it's curved swords. Those are actually called SHOTELS for those that didn't know.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    The crossbone isn't a half bad choice. I like that one. But I would have to say I would either go in with gundam wing zero custom, which is the one with the feather-like wings, or sandrock custom. I would have to go with the wing because of the buster rifles and because of the wings. The sandrock just because of it's curved swords. Those are actually called SHOTELS for those that didn't know.
    are kidding? this gundam is much faster than the wing zero. even remote guiding weapons (funnels, bits, dragoons) isn't even near it's speed. wing has 88150 kg total, while the crossbone has 100000 - 120000 kg 12 thrusters. as for arsenals, the crossbone has 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x mega machinecannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2 x mega machinegun, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in shoulder armor, hand-carried in use; 4 x heat dagger, stored one in each foot and one in each calf, hand-carried or foot-mounted in use; 2 x scissor anchor, mounted on front skirt armor; muramasa blaster, large sword with 1 x beam gun and 14 x beam saber; buster gun, can be stored on right hip armor; beam zanber, can be stored on left hip armor; zanbuster, combined buster gun/beam zanber; grenade, fired from buster gun; atomic shell, fired from buster gun, dummy launchers in hands; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera, 2 x i-field generator that can completely neutralized any form of beam based projectiles no matter what the output is, and it has it's own boxing gloves. to me, the crossbone is the ultimate close range gundam next to the g gundams.
    Last edited by rematche; May 09, 2009 at 01:13 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I will agree with the close range stuff. The burning gundam is basically the ultimate close range right next to master gundam. But there is something that irks me. No matter how much armour and weapons the crossbones has, if you get hit the buster rifle, you done. I'm just saying. Maybe not though, I've never seen the series so I only speak from seeing Wing attack, I've never seen the crossbone in action.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

I gotta watch all the gundam episodes but I've only senn a few from I think double 0 but I would have to say the Exia becuase of the swords!
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I will agree with the close range stuff. The burning gundam is basically the ultimate close range right next to master gundam. But there is something that irks me. No matter how much armour and weapons the crossbones has, if you get hit the buster rifle, you done. I'm just saying. Maybe not though, I've never seen the series so I only speak from seeing Wing attack, I've never seen the crossbone in action.
    you have no absolute idea...buster rifle is a plasma based beam weapon. the crossbone gundam series has two types of anit-beam based weaponry defense: beam shield and i-field.
    beam shield reflects and deflects any form of beam projectiles. and an i-field, creates a field that totally nullifies all known type beam based projectiles no matter what kind of power output it has.
    not to mention it's alloy won't even dent by the twin buster rifle either. the crossbone is composed by a hybrid gundarium alloy. gundarium is totally impenetrable, but only m-particle based beam can dent it. wing doesn't have m-particles in their universe.

if wing crosses with the crossbone, it will probably a short match. why? the pilot of the x-1 crossbone is a newtype. newtypes are the next evolution of beings that will replace oldtypes (humans), hence they're superior, even a computer itself. the crossbone is twice as fast as the wing zero in terms in speed, that's why it's designed to be close range. not to mention it can go 70% near light speed. further more, it has a biocomputer system. it's a self-learning newtype system that sends battle data to it's operator and also increases the pilot's skills as well. but in hands of a newtype, it doubles the evolution of a newtype. and of course since the crossbone radiates m-particles in it's thrusters, m-particles disrupts electrons from functioning and also creates an emp loop. only gundarium can contain m-particles effects. wing isn't made of gundarium, it's gundanium. there's a huge difference. so, wing in a presence of m-particles radiation, wing won't even function and all of it's internal circuits fries.
    Last edited by rematche; Jun 14, 2009 at 08:14 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

You really don't like Wing gundam don't you. What do you have against it that you have to beat it down? And By the way, if your gundams are strong and powerful, then why do people prefer the Wing series to almost everything else?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast