+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: which Gundam would you choose for combat

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which Gundam would you choose for combat

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    You really don't like Wing gundam don't you. What do you have against it that you have to beat it down? And By the way, if your gundams are strong and powerful, then why do people prefer the Wing series to almost everything else?
    sighs! no...you got the wrong message here. i like the whole gundam universe, but i stick with the facts. i like wing gundam custom but not that much. but i like the griepe, hydra, seraphim, and lucifer gundam. and they are from a.c. also. hence they from wing's own universe and i like wing also then. and they prefer wing is because that's the only gundam they've known and can access to. like you but me well i know all since i've seen and read all sorts of gundams. fyi, the universal century gundam is still popular even in japan...why do you think there are still universal century models until now, like the crossbone.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    sighs! no...you got the wrong message here. i like the whole gundam universe, but i stick with the facts. i like wing gundam custom but not that much. but i like the griepe, hydra, seraphim, and lucifer gundam. and they are from a.c. also. hence they from wing's own universe and i like wing also then. and they prefer wing is because that's the only gundam they've known and can access to. like you but me well i know all since i've seen and read all sorts of gundams. fyi, the universal century gundam is still popular even in japan...why do you think there are still universal century models until now, like the crossbone.
    Alright, but you do realize, these can never be actual facts. Everything we speak of is all hypothetical. Because we really don't have actual gundams. But whatever. I don't feel like fighting with you any more. I guess I should go watch some of the other series sometime. Which would you recommend I watch first?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, but you do realize, these can never be actual facts. Everything we speak of is all hypothetical. Because we really don't have actual gundams. But whatever. I don't feel like fighting with you any more. I guess I should go watch some of the other series sometime. Which would you recommend I watch first?
    only confrontation part...that's nonfactual fact. but those specs are facts from the specs. and why fighting? we are not fighting? sighs...i don't fight. if you want the know the real gundam, you should watch the original, namely gundam. it's really old but a classic and incredibly long. the original gundam is after all uc (universal century, their calendar). until now, the latest isn't finish, a novel called unicorn gundam. even crossbone gundam is uc.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I heard a bit about unicorn gundam. It has it's own building model so it must be popular. And not fighting I guess but arguing.

Thanks

I heard a bit about unicorn gundam. It has it's own building model so it must be popular. And not fighting I guess but arguing.
    speaking of unicorn gundam, i would also consider that as a good gundam for close combat...but it's hard to tell in comparison with the crossbone. unicorn came first before the crossbone. still, its the system that makes unicorn powerful. but then again, the crossbone has one to.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Yeah, I really have to watch that series. ((Filler!!!!!!!!!!!))

Thanks

Yeah, I really have to watch that series. ((Filler!!!!!!!!!!!))
    that's still a question whether it would be animated or not, but there's a possibility. if it was to be animated, i surely bet most newbies will have a difficulty understanding the anime. since unicorn gundam is uc (universal century), and all uc gundam anime and novelized are connected. to understand unicorn gundam, you have to watch char's counter attack movie, and to understand char's counter attack, you need too see z gundam, and to under stand z gundam, you need to 0083 stardust memory, and to understand that you need to the original gundam. you should also know that each these anime were made in different years and most are old. but the beauty, that they have relevant connections. and each anime series are about 50 episodes.
    crossbone on the other hand is later era of the uc. unicorn is in between the old uc and new era.

btw, here also another uc gundam that i would also prefer in close combat...

Unit type: prototype EXAM mobile suit
    Height: 18.0 meters
    Weight: 52.8 tons
    Armor: lunar titanium alloy
    Armament: beam rifle x 1, head vulcan x 2, chest missile x 2, beam saber x 2, EXAM system
    Optional armament: 100mm machine gun x 1
    Pilot: Yu Kajima

he's uc's own heero yuy but compared him to heero, this is so quiet that he often mistaken as a mute. and why close combat, it's because of the exam system. when activated, the gundam's eyes goes red and goes into a berserk stage and destroy everything around it.
    Last edited by rematche; Jun 16, 2009 at 09:17 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

He does look a lot like Heerp. And Heerp doesn't talk much but when he does, you really want too pay attention.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2