+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ideal or favorite rivalries

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

ideal or favorite rivalries

yes...like what the title says. whether "fictional" or "fact" nor a person, organizations, ms, etc. as long it's in the gundam realm.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ideal or favorite rivalries

Gonna have to go with Char and Amuro. I mean, come on, they are the original! maybe as Iconic as Megatron and Optimus Prime.
    Mr. Bushido and SHOUNEN! are probably my #2.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

to say the least i dont think any one could match herro in combat
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cresent Knight View Post
    to say the least i dont think any one could match herro in combat
    you are also off the topic. and heero yuy is just human, there are more superior pilots in all gundam series. for there are newtypes, coordinators, innovators, cyber newtypes, and etc.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

thats true but still i dont think any one could match heero when he is piloting his gundam
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Thanks

thats true but still i dont think any one could match heero when he is piloting his gundam
    only in his human level...but i think in the wing universe, there one person who even better than heero. odin bernet of new mobile report gundam wing dual story: g-unit.

but in other gundam universes like uc, any newtypes can surpass and beat heero yuy. even in the genetic level, they are superior. heck, even they surpass a computer, and even a gundam. just like amuro ray, his gundam can no longer can catch up to him and he even deactivates the auto aim, and os because they are too slow of him...that's a newtype.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    only in his human level...but i think in the wing universe, there one person who even better than heero. odin bernet of new mobile report gundam wing dual story: g-unit.

but in other gundam universes like uc, any newtypes can surpass and beat heero yuy. even in the genetic level, they are superior. heck, even they surpass a computer, and even a gundam. just like amuro ray, his gundam can no longer can catch up to him and he even deactivates the auto aim, and os because they are too slow of him...that's a newtype.
    true true. you win there but what if heero piloted those gundam then would that still not make him better

Thanks

true true. you win there but what if heero piloted those gundam then would that still not make him better
    still...no. he's still human. newtypes are not human, for they are the next evolution of species that will possibly replace humans. hence they are superior to any human, even enhannced, modified, or even super human, they can't match a newtype. still, heero is best pilot in his level. besides, most uc gundams are specifically designed to a newtype, most even requires spatial awareness, which is natural to all newtypes. the gundam won't even operate if he pilots it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast