+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ideal or favorite rivalries

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: ideal or favorite rivalries

well that suck but thanks for the info but the newtypes may be better but they all so have to have a weakness. just saying what if heero manged to aaquire the spatial awarenss?
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cresent Knight View Post
    well that suck but thanks for the info but the newtypes may be better but they all so have to have a weakness. just saying what if heero manged to aaquire the spatial awarenss?
    of course...the one can defeat a newtype is another newtype. well if heero might have spatial awareness, he can defeat a coordinator....even kira. but on a newtype, that won't still work. he's still human with enhancements. newtype can read minds, even control or manipulate them, they can also see to the future, and they still keep evolving to much higher being. and that's just newtype alone, their gundams or ms that are newtypes, doubles their abilities to great unknown level. for example, the psychofame that amuro used , he was able to push axis (giant meteor fortress) away from earth alone. his gundam didn't have any scratches even though he's already within earth's atmosphere. imagine the temperature plus the gravitational pull between the earth and axis.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

thats cool well dude i guess this battle is over you show your more superior in Gundams then i and i admit defeat. yo bro i just wanted to ask if you would like to eb my friend and get me all caught up with Gundams since i really dont know much. but if not then thats cool it was worth a shot
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

thats cool well dude i guess this battle is over you show your more superior in Gundams then i and i admit defeat. yo bro i just wanted to ask if you would like to eb my friend and get me all caught up with Gundams since i really dont know much. but if not then thats cool it was worth a shot
    nah...this is not a battle, this battle isn't even real. so, there was no battle, just talks. it's ok for you to have a favorite. and sure...i've just added you.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

Cresent Knight (Apr 25, 2009)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble ... Ahem ... Grumble Grumble
    yo thank for the add and the info it real was fun talking to you
    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    sure....feel free to ask me any time but i can't be online all the time, just pm me.
    no problem bro but do tell me this what is your name cuz mine is Anthony and it is nice to meet you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    uuuhhhh...anthony eh? well, the name's dennis and indeed the pleasure is mine.
    To quote the Forum Rules...
    We welcome vibrant and educated discussions. However, we advise personal discussions are kept off our regular forums. Any talk of a personal nature should be taken to private PMs or to external services like MSN Chat, Yahoo Messenger, Skype and so forth.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here...
    Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Now, back to our regularly scheduled discussion...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2