+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

and thus, the bad thing about tomino. i mean, i think i prefer the early UC to the Late UC in terms of technology- beam sheilds are about af far as im willing to go. i personally think a lightspeed gundam is dumb.

besides, if they where going to make anything lightspeed, wouldnt it be a hip, where you could carry more than just one person?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    and thus, the bad thing about tomino. i mean, i think i prefer the early UC to the Late UC in terms of technology- beam sheilds are about af far as im willing to go. i personally think a lightspeed gundam is dumb.

besides, if they where going to make anything lightspeed, wouldnt it be a hip, where you could carry more than just one person?
    it can go lightspeed but it's not been actually been used because it's pointless. beam shields? why not i-fields? at least it surrounds the ms.

btw, the f91 can also go lightspeed at 70% and yet again it wasn't used because it totally unnecessary.
    Last edited by rematche; Feb 28, 2008 at 12:27 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

that reminds me- remember in the movie, when Seabook was fighting the raflessia? he left after-images (rock LEE!) *aHEM* anyway, the specs say this is acheved by "shedding the outermost layer of armor to remove heat". that doesnt make sense to me, as the F91 looked the same before and after he did it. so wtf?

and i think the Neue Zeil could have taken that jalopy. (the raflessia, i mean.)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

that reminds me- remember in the movie, when Seabook was fighting the raflessia? he left after-images (rock LEE!) *aHEM* anyway, the specs say this is acheved by "shedding the outermost layer of armor to remove heat". that doesnt make sense to me, as the F91 looked the same before and after he did it. so wtf?

and i think the Neue Zeil could have taken that jalopy. (the raflessia, i mean.)
    Being a very high-performance unit, the F91's weapons and systems generated a tremendous amount of heat. This heat was normally dissipated through a seat of radiator fins built into the mobile suit's shoulders; however, excessive amounts of heat would sometimes still remain throughout the mobile suit's body. Another method of getting rid of this heat was by "shedding" the heated outermost layer of the Gundam's armor; this had the rather dramatic effect of creating "after-images" of the mobile suit while it was moving.
    remember the part when the f91's fins retracted? it did shed the outermost layer of armor. and mostly it's the heat that causes the after-image effect of the f91...after all, it's just a prototype ms.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

when i read where it said "shedding armor" i pictured something like a scaled-down version or when Gundam Virtue becomes Gundam Nadaleah (or whatever). its very confusing.

Thanks

when i read where it said "shedding armor" i pictured something like a scaled-down version or when Gundam Virtue becomes Gundam Nadaleah (or whatever). its very confusing.
    it can't be fully explained because it was used only once before the f91 was turned into the x1.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie gundampumaadder is off to a good start gundampumaadder's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had to choose.. I'd more than likely stick with the good old RX-78-2 Gundam from the original show. I just have a weakness for old-school gundam i guess.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gundampumaadder View Post
    If I had to choose.. I'd more than likely stick with the good old RX-78-2 Gundam from the original show. I just have a weakness for old-school gundam i guess.
    can't argue with that statement...because it's after the gundam of all gundams.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast