+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

ultimate attack:moonlight butterfly? that sounds like a girls power sheesh

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    ultimate attack:moonlight butterfly? that sounds like a girls power sheesh
    yeah i know...but it's powerful though. nano machines that continuously replicates every time it eats anything. after all it did turn earth into baron wasteland.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

wing zero can turn the empire state building into scrap metal

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    wing zero can turn the empire state building into scrap metal
    not really...it will melt it. you see in the wing universe, their weapons use plasma. and plasma change depending on the environment, and it's a bit weaker on earth compared to space. but still, it's a powerful arsenal.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hey, do custom Gundams count? If so, I wouldn't mind "test driving" the Gundam I built for my sister, Shadow Strike Gundam, till mine is finished. It's based off the Strike Rouge 1/144 kit with Sword Striker modified to the way she wanted it. Sure, it might not be able to destroy all civilization in a day, but I've fitted it out well. And when teamed up with the Sniper Gundam she's got (GN-002 Gundam Dynames from Mobile Suit Gundam 00) & her recon MS (UT-1D Civilian Astray DSSD Custom from Gundam Seed Stargazer), you've got a downright nasty team...

If not, I wouldn't mind something that can take a lot of damage only to keep on fighting at high level & dish out thew damage. Looks like the GN-0000 00 Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 might fit the bill. Sure, it might not be as advanced as some of the Wing Universe Gundams, but who says you wouldn't be able to tune it up using those systems. After all, if those Gundams would be available, then that technology would be available too...

Yes, I think way too much...

Meanwhile, work continues on Psi-Crow Gundam...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Hey, do custom Gundams count? If so, I wouldn't mind "test driving" the Gundam I built for my sister, Shadow Strike Gundam, till mine is finished. It's based off the Strike Rouge 1/144 kit with Sword Striker modified to the way she wanted it. Sure, it might not be able to destroy all civilization in a day, but I've fitted it out well. And when teamed up with the Sniper Gundam she's got (GN-002 Gundam Dynames from Mobile Suit Gundam 00) & her recon MS (UT-1D Civilian Astray DSSD Custom from Gundam Seed Stargazer), you've got a downright nasty team...

If not, I wouldn't mind something that can take a lot of damage only to keep on fighting at high level & dish out thew damage. Looks like the GN-0000 00 Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 might fit the bill. Sure, it might not be as advanced as some of the Wing Universe Gundams, but who says you wouldn't be able to tune it up using those systems. After all, if those Gundams would be available, then that technology would be available too...

Yes, I think way too much...

Meanwhile, work continues on Psi-Crow Gundam...

man...you're probably the only gundam hardcore fan i've ever known. but at least you doing the fandom right and with respect.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    not really...it will melt it. you see in the wing universe, their weapons use plasma. and plasma change depending on the environment, and it's a bit weaker on earth compared to space. but still, it's a powerful arsenal.
    ok dude no need to get technical...i understand if that makes you mad if people don't use common sense...but lay off he was only making a point.

but yeah im an close combat type myself
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    man...you're probably the only gundam hardcore fan i've ever known. but at least you doing the fandom right and with respect.
    Um, actually, I've only seen the Gundam Seed series (Yes, I know you hate it...), mainly cause that's the only one I've been able to track down. To be honest, I am a big fan of the Giant Mecha Combat theme, probably why I own Godannar, Burst Angel & both Ghost In The Shell movies, & Evangelion is my favorite Anime ever. However I do love Gundam too, especially the Mechs themselves.

One of the things I do is chop & change models, converting them into my own versions. A few of my local model shops stock Gundam kits, so I can get my hands on a good if not random assortment. My sister's Gundam came to be because I kinda needed the backpack for my main Gundam project. The main Gundam project I got going is my custom Gundam, Psi-Crow Gundam. It's mainly based off Destiny Gundam, but able to use Striker Packs thanks to a 105 SlaughterDagger's back. It's got a good few other modifications, but I save the details for now...

Don't worry though, most of my kits aren't modified. Just the custom jobs...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast