+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by zman786 View Post
    im gunna go ahead n choose the Double-0 Gundam, the one Setsuna pilots atm, it wuld beat Wing Zero (wich i love btw) especially with trans-am n twin-drive
    don't be too sure. remember, the special features of the 00 only work in it's universe. and the wing zero is ahead, since it was made after the war between the earth and space colonies in it's version of earth. hence it's advance in comparison with the 00 based on time line. and not to mention the 00, is in our time line-a.d., hence, it's gundam and ms aren't that advance. and in the entire gundam multi-verse, the 00 is actually the earliest and the least advance gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

ya wing zero can work anywere while the 00 has to work in it's own universe

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    dit's gundam and ms aren't that advance. and in the entire gundam multi-verse, the 00 is actually the earliest and the least advance gundam.
    I disagree. look at the UC timeline. it obviously started once Anno Domini became obselete, and then 7 some years after that they started getting somewhat advanced MS. anyway, you cant just go off of timelines, for cross-dimention battles, you should just look at the suits proformance.

In all honestly, I Love Gundam 00. however, i feel the 00 Gundam has Super-Robot- approching abilities, like the Uber-large beam saber it used against Memento Mori. and although the ZERO system gives Heero more options, 00-Raiser would be more than a match for him, especially if it uses more of the quantization like it did vs the Gadessa.

Better Fight- Mr Bushido/Masurao vs Milliardo/Epyon.

Oh, and my Gundam? i would settle for a regular MS- Give me an Overflag. if it must be a gundam, then Dynames, (With HARO!)

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    I disagree. look at the UC timeline. it obviously started once Anno Domini became obselete, and then 7 some years after that they started getting somewhat advanced MS. anyway, you cant just go off of timelines, for cross-dimention battles, you should just look at the suits proformance.

In all honestly, I Love Gundam 00. however, i feel the 00 Gundam has Super-Robot- approching abilities, like the Uber-large beam saber it used against Memento Mori. and although the ZERO system gives Heero more options, 00-Raiser would be more than a match for him, especially if it uses more of the quantization like it did vs the Gadessa.

Better Fight- Mr Bushido/Masurao vs Milliardo/Epyon.

Oh, and my Gundam? i would settle for a regular MS- Give me an Overflag. if it must be a gundam, then Dynames, (With HARO!)
    if you look at it generally, the 00 is like wing. so to me, they are equal. but the 00 has problem with crossover comparison, their technology are too dependent in their universe. and it's that dependent factor what made them a bit obsolete if you look at it in all gundam multi-verse.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

but the 00 has problem with crossover comparison, their technology are too dependent in their universe. and it's that dependent factor what made them a bit obsolete if you look at it in all gundam multi-verse.
    But the GN drive depending on GN particles (which the true ones create on their own) is just as dependent as the Minovski reactors in UC (which also make minovski particles.)
    AD suits=UC suits in terms of "dependability".

the least so, i would say, IS AC suits, they just, somehow (cold fusion?) developed an ultracompact fusion reactor, and that's that. CE suits also run off a battery, but that's b/c of thw whole N-Jammer thing. so suits like the Freedom with an N-Jammer Canceller would be ok, the canceller would just be extra weight.

The most off-the-heesey theory on power is TURN-A (FTW we use nanomachines, or dont even need to explain how things work in our show!)

Thanks

But the GN drive depending on GN particles (which the true ones create on their own) is just as dependent as the Minovski reactors in UC (which also make minovski particles.)
    AD suits=UC suits in terms of "dependability".

the least so, i would say, IS AC suits, they just, somehow (cold fusion?) developed an ultracompact fusion reactor, and that's that. CE suits also run off a battery, but that's b/c of thw whole N-Jammer thing. so suits like the Freedom with an N-Jammer Canceller would be ok, the canceller would just be extra weight.

The most off-the-heesey theory on power is TURN-A (FTW we use nanomachines, or dont even need to explain how things work in our show!)
    the turn a uses m particles since the it's power plant is called the i-field generator. actually the minovsky reactors produces m particles on it's own. the particles m where discovered because of the minovsky reactors. so what if 00 is downgraded since it's in our era, it's at least it's a true gundam anime that you can be proud of.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

it's at least it's a true gundam anime that you can be proud of.
    Gundam 00's 1st season was SO much win, it was riddiculus. however, the problem now is that there is too much plot letting not be explained, and too much forced character relationships (Anew, Lockon) it's like a worse version of Geass R2... i REALLY hope it redeems itself...
    oops, whent off-topic there, didnt i?

Thanks

Gundam 00's 1st season was SO much win, it was riddiculus. however, the problem now is that there is too much plot letting not be explained, and too much forced character relationships (Anew, Lockon) it's like a worse version of Geass R2... i REALLY hope it redeems itself...
    oops, whent off-topic there, didnt i?
    yes but it is ok. we cannot judge the show to early at this moment.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast