+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

actually the turn a gundam...it destroyed the earth in one day with a single attack. and according to it's own timeline cc (correct century) it is the final gundam of all gundams. and it connects to all gundam universes alone.actually the turn a gundam...it destroyed the earth in one day with a single attack. and according to it's own timeline cc (correct century) it is the final gundam of all gundams. and it connects to all gundam universes alone.
    HEY! rematche are you refering to Wing Zero,cause it nearly destroyed Earth in one shot of his buster rifle!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    HEY! rematche are you refering to Wing Zero,cause it nearly destroyed Earth in one shot of his buster rifle!
    lol no. it took 3 full-power shots to get into a fortified bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiryu View Post
    there's no almighty Gundam out there who PWNs them all.
    But for me, I would choose the 00 Gundam, .
    lol you sure picked a pretty powerful contender there..
    I would put 00-Raiser up there with turn-A, honestly. Quantization, Trans-AM, gigantic beam swords, ect. oh yeah, and turns people into INNOBATAHs

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Shiryu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    actually the turn a gundam...it destroyed the earth in one day with a single attack. and according to it's own timeline cc (correct century) it is the final gundam of all gundams. and it connects to all gundam universes alone.

hence, making the most advance and the most powerful gundam there is.
    You mean the Moonlight Butterfly?

Well, okay. It's the main cause of the destruction of most of the technology of Earth, according to the CC profile.

But that's all there is to it, in my opinion. Without the Moonlight Butterfly, other Gundams can surely be a match for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    lol you sure picked a pretty powerful contender there..
    Indeed. :P

But not really that powerful, once some finds a way to take out at least ONE of it's two GN Drives. :P
    Signature Space Filler

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

You mean the Moonlight Butterfly?

Well, okay. It's the main cause of the destruction of most of the technology of Earth, according to the CC profile.

But that's all there is to it, in my opinion. Without the Moonlight Butterfly, other Gundams can surely be a match for it.
    no...if you read it's stats it's really powerful than any gundams...for one thing it's alloy is composed of nano machines...hence it can't be damage. and it has an i-field generator, hence it can nullified any forms of beam based attacks no matter what the output is. also, it's power plant utilizes uc's m-particles with an i-field generator, it no longer needs the m-particles to repelish, hence it's ultimited. and since the turn a's primary power source m particles--it creates an emp effect to any sorts of electrical devices that's doesn't have a gundarium alloy, in which all uc ms, ma, gundams, warships, etc. has. so any gundams that aren't from uc won't even function due to m particle radiation. as for speed, it's really fast. it just circled around the earth in a day. as for fire power, it's weakest arsenal the grenade, which is by the way is a contains a nuke. and that's just a tip of the ice berg not the entire meal.

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    what?! twin buster utilizes plasma, it's unstable especially within the earth's environment. hence it's drastically looses it power output upon usage. for example in the endless waltz...if you have seen it by the way, the twin buster rifle fires 3 shots just to create an opening on a titanium based bunker shield doors. if the twin buster is really that powerful, it needs only a single shot.
    Last edited by rematche; Apr 17, 2009 at 03:19 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

no...if you read it's stats it's really powerful than any gundams...for one thing it's alloy is composed of nano machines...hence it can't be damage. and it has an i-field generator, hence it can nullified any forms of beam based attacks no matter what the output is. also, it's power plant utilizes uc's m-particles with an i-field generator, it no longer needs the m-particles to repelish, hence it's ultimited. and since the turn a's primary power source m particles--it creates an emp effect to any sorts of electrical devices that's doesn't have a gundarium alloy, in which all uc ms, ma, gundams, warships, etc. has. so any gundams that aren't from uc won't even function due to m particle radiation. as for speed, it's really fast. it just circled around the earth in a day. as for fire power, it's weakest arsenal the grenade, which is by the way a nuke.
    Hmmmm. Never knew the specs of the Turn A Gundam before.

Still, who knows? There might be other GUNDAMS out there that are a match for the Turn A Gundam. After all, the Turn A Gundam is the most powerful in it's own universe so far, but what about the others?

(and I capitalized the word "GUNDAM", to prevent any others from saying that the Turn X is more powerful, which is not even a Gundam).
    Signature Space Filler

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm. Never knew the specs of the Turn A Gundam before.

Still, who knows? There might be other GUNDAMS out there that are a match for the Turn A Gundam. After all, the Turn A Gundam is the most powerful in it's own universe so far, but what about the others?

(and I capitalized the word "GUNDAM", to prevent any others from saying that the Turn X is more powerful, which is not even a Gundam).
    turn a's universe combines all gundam universes...hence it's the most powerful gundam there is and also the last.

but it's not the gundam that makes it powerful, it's actually the pilot especially the pilot is a newtype. and this statement has been proven in all uc gundam.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

turn a's universe combines all gundam universes...hence it's the most powerful gundam there is and also the last.
    All except the Anno Domini timeline, which, as we all know, is the closest to reality as we can get (well it is to me).

Which is the main reason on why I prefer the A.D. Gundams over all the others (even though some of them are weaker compared to the others), because there's some sense of realism in it's aspects (all except for the GN-related stuff, which I still can't understand at this point).

A little off-topic question. The Correct Century timeline and the Anno Domini timeline, they're both named Seireki in Japanese, right? That's one thing that confused me.
    Signature Space Filler

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

All except the Anno Domini timeline, which, as we all know, is the closest to reality as we can get (well it is to me).

Which is the main reason on why I prefer the A.D. Gundams over all the others (even though some of them are weaker compared to the others), because there's some sense of realism in it's aspects (all except for the GN-related stuff, which I still can't understand at this point).

A little off-topic question. The Correct Century timeline and the Anno Domini timeline, they're both named Seireki in Japanese, right? That's one thing that confused me.
    I dont belive the CC universe includes CE (look at the chart, it just bypases it) and maybe not AD (the tech would have DEFINITLY evolved differently)

Actually, Turn-A was supposed to have been developed from Turn-X, which I think they found from somewhere (Aliens? I donno, it's been a while) and you need both Turn-A and Turn-X (isnt an "X" turned upside down still an "X"? lol) to do the super-Moolinght Buterfly.

And for OO-Raiser, it's eaiser to take out than taking away a GN Drive- it won't work properly without the O-Raiser. remember when Setsuna broke it because Ian told him not to TRANS-AMMU but he did anyway?

I learned a LOT about GN particle theory, and how it actually applys to modern science. if you guys are interested, i could throw down some of what I found out.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast