+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiryu View Post
    All except the Anno Domini timeline, which, as we all know, is the closest to reality as we can get (well it is to me).

Which is the main reason on why I prefer the A.D. Gundams over all the others (even though some of them are weaker compared to the others), because there's some sense of realism in it's aspects (all except for the GN-related stuff, which I still can't understand at this point).

A little off-topic question. The Correct Century timeline and the Anno Domini timeline, they're both named Seireki in Japanese, right? That's one thing that confused me.
    actually uc came after ad....after the creation of the very first space colony, the ad was changed to uc. so you might say 00 first, uc later. and uc is a part of cc, so that makes ad a part of cc...how's that for a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    I dont belive the CC universe includes CE (look at the chart, it just bypases it) and maybe not AD (the tech would have DEFINITLY evolved differently)

Actually, Turn-A was supposed to have been developed from Turn-X, which I think they found from somewhere (Aliens? I donno, it's been a while) and you need both Turn-A and Turn-X (isnt an "X" turned upside down still an "X"? lol) to do the super-Moolinght Buterfly.

And for OO-Raiser, it's eaiser to take out than taking away a GN Drive- it won't work properly without the O-Raiser. remember when Setsuna broke it because Ian told him not to TRANS-AMMU but he did anyway?

I learned a LOT about GN particle theory, and how it actually applys to modern science. if you guys are interested, i could throw down some of what I found out.
    the cc won't fit with the time line if this was included in the cc. since ce is just mirror version of the uc...it a complete different altered gundam universe compared to the others.

the turn x was made by the moon race colonies on the moon, but was never given an opportunity to used since the turn a was used first.

did you also know that uc is actually an application to modern science, from ms to m particles.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

when does gundam wing come in? i mean they are better then the other gundam universe and a whole lot stronger too

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    when does gundam wing come in? i mean they are better then the other gundam universe and a whole lot stronger too
    did you see the graph? wing stronger and better? wings isn't even that powerful, better or even advance compared to all the gundams...heck, 00 is surpass them in terms in technology, even though they're supposed to be the first because of their time line. reading their specs, wing still utilizes fusion reactor, titanium, remote controlled a.i. and plasma. that's are already obsolete in 00, uc gundams, turn a, g gundam, gundam x, and seed.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would have to say the wing zero only cuz that was the first gundom that i first watch and wing zero is a sweet gundom

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

To battle with: The shenlong, heavy arms, or deathscythe. Mostly because of each of their weapons. But some of it is on looks and the character.
    Just to own: Wing gundam and sandrock. I would just stare at them all day if I owned them.

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

well at least someone likes wing zero and sandrock while i like wing zero and deathscythe

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have the exia becuase its so awesome I cry every time I see it>lol

Thanks

i forgot to add...even though wings technology isn't that advance in all gundam universes, they're equal with seed's technology in terms on ms. for example, both still utilizes plasma based weaponry. even though gundam x uses wing's technology as a basis since they're a bit similar (x also uses plasma), x still is advance.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast