+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast
Results 185 to 192 of 305

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

  1. #185
    Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kenedy TX
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    G-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero and with the ZERO System,Tallgeese main
    all the Gundam
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

  2. #186
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i forgot to add...even though wings technology isn't that advance in all gundam universes, they're equal with seed's technology in terms on ms. for example, both still utilizes plasma based weaponry. even though gundam x uses wing's technology as a basis since they're a bit similar (x also uses plasma), x still is advance.
    Dude, you can't tell me the Zero system is not the most advanced battle simulation system there is. And when i said wing was better, I meant in terms of power, not in terms of technology. I could care less if it was the most technological. If wing can destroy it in one buster rifle shot, then it's weak, no matter what you say.

  3. #187
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Dude, you can't tell me the Zero system is not the most advanced battle simulation system there is. And when i said wing was better, I meant in terms of power, not in terms of technology. I could care less if it was the most technological. If wing can destroy it in one buster rifle shot, then it's weak, no matter what you say.
    yes...obviously. but still, it refers to technology when in power. plasma, wing's power, is considered to be obsolete in most gundam universes. probably the most powerful gundams in the wing universe are the griepe, hydra, seraphim, and lucifer gundams. in terms in technology and power, they surpass wing zero.

    by the way, the only reason why wing zero was able to "destroy" that space colony is because the twin buster's projectile hit the central reactor core of the colony. it's actually the chain reaction that blow up the colony, because if it is the twin buster's projectile then the colony would simply disintegrate not explode. since the rifle is plasma based. not to mention plasma is stable in space, hence the projectile of the rifles didn't loose much power when it was fired.

    if i could have a gundam...i would also like to have this...

    the ex-s gundam...with it's alice system, i can definitely be sure i'm good hands with this.
    Last edited by rematche; Jun 10, 2009 at 10:15 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  4. #188
    Newbie Jerome27 is off to a good start Jerome27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Wing Zero is the coolest gundam of all time yeah the best because the gun is coll but the wings finished it
    The Akasuki

    They R The Ultimate Threat

  5. #189
    Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan United States
    Posts
    1,499
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 132 Times in 126 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    I would pick the Wing Zero. The one with wings from endless Waltz. Wing GUndam started my interest in Anime and piloting that would be grand.

  6. #190
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yes...obviously. but still, it refers to technology when in power. plasma, wing's power, is considered to be obsolete in most gundam universes. probably the most powerful gundams in the wing universe are the griepe, hydra, seraphim, and lucifer gundams. in terms in technology and power, they surpass wing zero.

    by the way, the only reason why wing zero was able to "destroy" that space colony is because the twin buster's projectile hit the central reactor core of the colony. it's actually the chain reaction that blow up the colony, because if it is the twin buster's projectile then the colony would simply disintegrate not explode. since the rifle is plasma based. not to mention plasma is stable in space, hence the projectile of the rifles didn't loose much power when it was fired.

    if i could have a gundam...i would also like to have this...

    the ex-s gundam...with it's alice system, i can definitely be sure i'm good hands with this.
    If that chain reaction came from hitting the core, how can you explain the power level in endless waltz when he is shooting at the underground base. I believe they actually say how many layers of amour they have protecting ti and still it does a whole lot of damage.

  7. #191
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    If that chain reaction came from hitting the core, how can you explain the power level in endless waltz when he is shooting at the underground base. I believe they actually say how many layers of amour they have protecting ti and still it does a whole lot of damage.
    so? in most any other gundam universes...that type of layer can be easily destroyed in a single shot. that statement of yours supports my facts, it took multiple shots in maximum max level just to breach layers of titanium alloys. and why multiple shots? simple, it's earth, plasma is unstable on earth. hence the twin buster rifle isn't really that powerful if you look at it's specs.

    there are more gundams that are far more powerful than wing, even in it's own universe.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  8. #192
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    so? in most any other gundam universes...that type of layer can be easily destroyed in a single shot. that statement of yours supports my facts, it took multiple shots in maximum max level just to breach layers of titanium alloys. and why multiple shots? simple, it's earth, plasma is unstable on earth. hence the twin buster rifle isn't really that powerful if you look at it's specs.

    there are more gundams that are far more powerful than wing, even in it's own universe.
    I would like to know which gundams you are refering to. There are only six gundams in Wing, unless I forgot one or two, but I don't think I did. There's Wing, Deathscythe, Sandrock, Altron, Heavyarms, and of course Epyon. Which am I missing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gundam F91
    By Ochi Gate in forum Gundam
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Oct 21, 2007, 08:14 AM
  2. G-gundam
    By syd in forum Gundam
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Sep 17, 2007, 08:46 AM
  3. Gundam 00 - Gundam for Girls, Take 2
    By tsurara in forum Gundam
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Sep 15, 2007, 04:11 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
  5. Gundam Vs. DBZ
    By animegojira1 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 28, 2005, 03:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts