+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

G-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero and with the ZERO System,Tallgeese main
    all the Gundam
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i forgot to add...even though wings technology isn't that advance in all gundam universes, they're equal with seed's technology in terms on ms. for example, both still utilizes plasma based weaponry. even though gundam x uses wing's technology as a basis since they're a bit similar (x also uses plasma), x still is advance.
    Dude, you can't tell me the Zero system is not the most advanced battle simulation system there is. And when i said wing was better, I meant in terms of power, not in terms of technology. I could care less if it was the most technological. If wing can destroy it in one buster rifle shot, then it's weak, no matter what you say.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Dude, you can't tell me the Zero system is not the most advanced battle simulation system there is. And when i said wing was better, I meant in terms of power, not in terms of technology. I could care less if it was the most technological. If wing can destroy it in one buster rifle shot, then it's weak, no matter what you say.
    yes...obviously. but still, it refers to technology when in power. plasma, wing's power, is considered to be obsolete in most gundam universes. probably the most powerful gundams in the wing universe are the griepe, hydra, seraphim, and lucifer gundams. in terms in technology and power, they surpass wing zero.

by the way, the only reason why wing zero was able to "destroy" that space colony is because the twin buster's projectile hit the central reactor core of the colony. it's actually the chain reaction that blow up the colony, because if it is the twin buster's projectile then the colony would simply disintegrate not explode. since the rifle is plasma based. not to mention plasma is stable in space, hence the projectile of the rifles didn't loose much power when it was fired.

if i could have a gundam...i would also like to have this...

the ex-s gundam...with it's alice system, i can definitely be sure i'm good hands with this.
    Last edited by rematche; Jun 10, 2009 at 10:15 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Jerome27 is off to a good start Jerome27's Avatar
    Thanks

Wing Zero is the coolest gundam of all time yeah the best because the gun is coll but the wings finished it
    The Akasuki

They R The Ultimate Threat

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I would pick the Wing Zero. The one with wings from endless Waltz. Wing GUndam started my interest in Anime and piloting that would be grand.

Thanks

yes...obviously. but still, it refers to technology when in power. plasma, wing's power, is considered to be obsolete in most gundam universes. probably the most powerful gundams in the wing universe are the griepe, hydra, seraphim, and lucifer gundams. in terms in technology and power, they surpass wing zero.

by the way, the only reason why wing zero was able to "destroy" that space colony is because the twin buster's projectile hit the central reactor core of the colony. it's actually the chain reaction that blow up the colony, because if it is the twin buster's projectile then the colony would simply disintegrate not explode. since the rifle is plasma based. not to mention plasma is stable in space, hence the projectile of the rifles didn't loose much power when it was fired.

if i could have a gundam...i would also like to have this...

the ex-s gundam...with it's alice system, i can definitely be sure i'm good hands with this.
    If that chain reaction came from hitting the core, how can you explain the power level in endless waltz when he is shooting at the underground base. I believe they actually say how many layers of amour they have protecting ti and still it does a whole lot of damage.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    If that chain reaction came from hitting the core, how can you explain the power level in endless waltz when he is shooting at the underground base. I believe they actually say how many layers of amour they have protecting ti and still it does a whole lot of damage.
    so? in most any other gundam universes...that type of layer can be easily destroyed in a single shot. that statement of yours supports my facts, it took multiple shots in maximum max level just to breach layers of titanium alloys. and why multiple shots? simple, it's earth, plasma is unstable on earth. hence the twin buster rifle isn't really that powerful if you look at it's specs.

there are more gundams that are far more powerful than wing, even in it's own universe.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

so? in most any other gundam universes...that type of layer can be easily destroyed in a single shot. that statement of yours supports my facts, it took multiple shots in maximum max level just to breach layers of titanium alloys. and why multiple shots? simple, it's earth, plasma is unstable on earth. hence the twin buster rifle isn't really that powerful if you look at it's specs.

there are more gundams that are far more powerful than wing, even in it's own universe.
    I would like to know which gundams you are refering to. There are only six gundams in Wing, unless I forgot one or two, but I don't think I did. There's Wing, Deathscythe, Sandrock, Altron, Heavyarms, and of course Epyon. Which am I missing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast