+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I would like to know which gundams you are refering to. There are only six gundams in Wing, unless I forgot one or two, but I don't think I did. There's Wing, Deathscythe, Sandrock, Altron, Heavyarms, and of course Epyon. Which am I missing?
    wrong...there's also the griepe, hyrda, seraphim, and lucifer gundams. i can surely assumed that you never heard from them.

here's a little info about griepe gundam, newbie.

Model number: OZ-19MASX
    Code name: Gundam Griepe
    Unit type: transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: OZ (Organization of Zodiac)
    Operator: civilians
    First deployment: 26 November AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: mobile suit mode: overall height 25.2 meters; mobile armor mode: overall length 22.6 meters
    Weight: empty 18.2 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy (G-metal)
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 18945 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 344796 kg
    Performance ability levels: unknown
    Equipment and design features: 2 x reflect shield; variable thrusters; reactor jet engines; optical active sonar; pulse laser communication system; canard stabilizers; PX system
    Fixed armaments: buster mega particle cannon; beam lancer, hand-carried in use
    Optional hand armaments: hyper mega particle launcher

The OZ-19MASX Gundam Griepe is the pinnacle of Dr. Berg's secret G-UNIT project. This advanced transformable mobile suit is built around the same modular design principle as the other G-UNITs and features the same performance enhancing PX system. In addition, the Gundam Griepe's engines are turned for high speed performance based on the designs of the late engineer Mark Bernett. The Gundam Griepe's armaments include a powerful buster mega particle cannon, along with a beam lancer and optional hyper mega particle launcher. The Gundam Griepe is also equipped with two powerful reflective shield that can block beam attacks. The Gundam Griepe is built by Dr. Berg aboard the OZ Prize flagship Granshirio. Working under the secret identity of Silver Crown, MO-V pilot Odel Bernett secretly smuggles the Gundam Griepe out of the Granshirio and delivers it to his younger brother Odin in an abandoned resource asteroid. Odin uses this powerful new mobile suit for the remainder of the conflict. Although the Gundam Griepe is damaged in the final battle against OZ Prize leader Valder Farkill's OZ-15AGX Hydra Gundam, Odin uses parts from the other two G-UNITs to destroy the Granshirio before it can attack MO-V.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately, those gundams are never used in the series. Or if they are, i must have missed them.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately, those gundams are never used in the series. Or if they are, i must have missed them.
    they are not from the series...they are from wing's side stories. the griepe came from g-unit mini series. their story began in the middle of the wing series.

while the seraphim and lucifer is short side story called, tiel's impulse. this story began 2 years after endless waltz.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

See that's the reason I've never heard of them. But what the hell. At the end of waltz they said no more gundams would ever be produced. Then you tell me about this mini seires only two years after waltz. Those guys don't keep promises very well.

Thanks

See that's the reason I've never heard of them. But what the hell. At the end of waltz they said no more gundams would ever be produced. Then you tell me about this mini seires only two years after waltz. Those guys don't keep promises very well.
    because g-unit and tiel's impulse were written by different by different writers but it's a canon to the wing series. doesn't even need to be animated because they're short.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Well, that makes sense. I wish those other writers would do their freakin' homework.

Thanks

Well, that makes sense. I wish those other writers would do their freakin' homework.
    actually they do...and the side stories do fit, if you happened to read it. in wing, the battle was between earth and space colonies that has relation with earth. but these side stories shows that there are a lot space colonies are completely independent and their own and has their own disputes.
    the side stories focus on far space...and shows they have problems that are similar on earth...why do you think relina wants to go to space in the end of endless waltz, hhhmmmm?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I had never noticed that. Hmm, I have to read these side stories. Should be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast