+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by taz452 View Post
    Wing Zero that wood be the one all that power the weapons it have and i wood add some more weapons to it
    the reason wing has the most least arsenals in all gundams in ac (except g-unit) is because it only utilizes plasma as power source in its reactor...which it runs out during usage over time...and not to mention zero has only 3732 kW output that has beam based weaponry that consumes its power.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

what saying is that i wood have add more weapons that were build in to the suit with a different power source to power different weapons on the suit if i reminder right is that Wing Zero only had 2 weapons 3 if cout that the gun as two gun and the swords i like it the most because it have the ZERO System that one they that push the ploit to limits of what he and past that of what he can do himself hell i read a story on Fanfiction
    were Shinji use the ZERO System and mod it so he can use in he Evangelion that was cool
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would maybe have a mix or cross between all of the main gundam in Gundam wing or g gundam.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taz452 View Post
    what saying is that i wood have add more weapons that were build in to the suit with a different power source to power different weapons on the suit if i reminder right is that Wing Zero only had 2 weapons 3 if cout that the gun as two gun and the swords i like it the most because it have the ZERO System that one they that push the ploit to limits of what he and past that of what he can do himself hell i read a story on Fanfiction
    were Shinji use the ZERO System and mod it so he can use in he Evangelion that was cool
    zero system doesn't push pilot limits...it simply shows possible results for the pilot to choose and also the results depends on the pilot's mental capacity. who needs fanfiction...there's super robot wars though shinji didn't use the zero system, because the system is considered to be obsolete, impractical, and experimental due to it's flaws...specifically it takes time for human pilots to adapt to the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    I would maybe have a mix or cross between all of the main gundam in Gundam wing or g gundam.
    that also happened in super robot wars f, and sd g generation neo. see click here. master asia just beat all 5 gundam wing asses, not even seriously.

as for my other gundam...

why? because the silhouette f91 has 2 VSBR (Variable Speed Beam Rifle) and selectable mega particle acceleration speed for damage or penetration application...sweet fire power.

also this...

d gundam 4th. and for those people who says freedom and justice gundam with meteor was an original...think again this was the first along with gp03.

lastly...

the zz3 gundam...for it's unique features.
    Last edited by rematche; Jan 25, 2010 at 07:30 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey rematche, I was wondering what you thought of the redesigned Gundams from the Wing series. I'm assuming you use mahq.com to get most of your pictures/info so I also assume you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Hey rematche, I was wondering what you thought of the redesigned Gundams from the Wing series. I'm assuming you use mahq.com to get most of your pictures/info so I also assume you know what I'm talking about.
    it's fine with me. there's katoki's version of wing zero and it looks good.

YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I think they're pretty sweet. The only thing I don't like about all five of them is that he changed the wings back to the original design. I liked the Custom design a lot more.

What would you say your favotire gundam of all time is?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Yeah, I think they're pretty sweet. The only thing I don't like about all five of them is that he changed the wings back to the original design. I liked the Custom design a lot more.

What would you say your favotire gundam of all time is?
    based on design. is none other than the crossbone fullcloth. to me it's the ultimate close range gundam.

not to mention, it's pretty intimidating.
    second is the hi-nu gundam, not only it's majestic but it's actually the only gundam has the ultimate beam based firepower. a single shot from it's hyper mega bazooka can literally destroy an asteroid instantly. not to mention it has also the all powerful psychoframe.

YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast