+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 225 to 232 of 305

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

  1. #225
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz452 View Post
    Wing Zero that wood be the one all that power the weapons it have and i wood add some more weapons to it
    the reason wing has the most least arsenals in all gundams in ac (except g-unit) is because it only utilizes plasma as power source in its reactor...which it runs out during usage over time...and not to mention zero has only 3732 kW output that has beam based weaponry that consumes its power.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  2. #226
    Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kenedy TX
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    what saying is that i wood have add more weapons that were build in to the suit with a different power source to power different weapons on the suit if i reminder right is that Wing Zero only had 2 weapons 3 if cout that the gun as two gun and the swords i like it the most because it have the ZERO System that one they that push the ploit to limits of what he and past that of what he can do himself hell i read a story on Fanfiction
    were Shinji use the ZERO System and mod it so he can use in he Evangelion that was cool
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

  3. #227
    Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    474
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    I would maybe have a mix or cross between all of the main gundam in Gundam wing or g gundam.

  4. #228
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Quote Originally Posted by taz452 View Post
    what saying is that i wood have add more weapons that were build in to the suit with a different power source to power different weapons on the suit if i reminder right is that Wing Zero only had 2 weapons 3 if cout that the gun as two gun and the swords i like it the most because it have the ZERO System that one they that push the ploit to limits of what he and past that of what he can do himself hell i read a story on Fanfiction
    were Shinji use the ZERO System and mod it so he can use in he Evangelion that was cool
    zero system doesn't push pilot limits...it simply shows possible results for the pilot to choose and also the results depends on the pilot's mental capacity. who needs fanfiction...there's super robot wars though shinji didn't use the zero system, because the system is considered to be obsolete, impractical, and experimental due to it's flaws...specifically it takes time for human pilots to adapt to the system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    I would maybe have a mix or cross between all of the main gundam in Gundam wing or g gundam.
    that also happened in super robot wars f, and sd g generation neo. see click here. master asia just beat all 5 gundam wing asses, not even seriously.

    as for my other gundam...



    why? because the silhouette f91 has 2 VSBR (Variable Speed Beam Rifle) and selectable mega particle acceleration speed for damage or penetration application...sweet fire power.

    also this...



    d gundam 4th. and for those people who says freedom and justice gundam with meteor was an original...think again this was the first along with gp03.

    lastly...



    the zz3 gundam...for it's unique features.
    Last edited by rematche; Jan 25, 2010 at 07:30 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  5. #229
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Hey rematche, I was wondering what you thought of the redesigned Gundams from the Wing series. I'm assuming you use mahq.com to get most of your pictures/info so I also assume you know what I'm talking about.

  6. #230
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Hey rematche, I was wondering what you thought of the redesigned Gundams from the Wing series. I'm assuming you use mahq.com to get most of your pictures/info so I also assume you know what I'm talking about.
    it's fine with me. there's katoki's version of wing zero and it looks good.

    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  7. #231
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Yeah, I think they're pretty sweet. The only thing I don't like about all five of them is that he changed the wings back to the original design. I liked the Custom design a lot more.

    What would you say your favotire gundam of all time is?

  8. #232
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Yeah, I think they're pretty sweet. The only thing I don't like about all five of them is that he changed the wings back to the original design. I liked the Custom design a lot more.

    What would you say your favotire gundam of all time is?
    based on design. is none other than the crossbone fullcloth. to me it's the ultimate close range gundam.



    not to mention, it's pretty intimidating.
    second is the hi-nu gundam, not only it's majestic but it's actually the only gundam has the ultimate beam based firepower. a single shot from it's hyper mega bazooka can literally destroy an asteroid instantly. not to mention it has also the all powerful psychoframe.

    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gundam F91
    By Ochi Gate in forum Gundam
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Oct 21, 2007, 08:14 AM
  2. G-gundam
    By syd in forum Gundam
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Sep 17, 2007, 08:46 AM
  3. Gundam 00 - Gundam for Girls, Take 2
    By tsurara in forum Gundam
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Sep 15, 2007, 04:11 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
  5. Gundam Vs. DBZ
    By animegojira1 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 28, 2005, 03:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts