+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

how could you say no to the crossbone? or the Ver. Ka. of epyon and wing? i also like RX-78-2 Heavy Gundam....seems like katoki hajime makes the best 'suit designs.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to have either a wing gundam zero custom. Love the wings and who can deny the buster rifle. Its like the gundam ammer of that series. Also I'm a huge fan of the Gp-02. Love the huge jetpacks on the back. reminds me of wing zero. Also it has that huge sheild and nuke. Plus its face design is awsome I love it.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

that is a very impressive gun.

how about an amuro gundam? that would be fearsome indeed. judau and camile may have had more raw newtype power, but i still say that amuro' power combined with his military know-how made him a better pilot than the other two.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I'll admit, I don't know much about Gundam in general, though I am working on it (up to DVDs 5 & 6 of Gundam Seed, then Destiny, then another series).

Does my own design count? I've virtually completed construction of Insanity Gundam's long range flight pack, a Blaze Wizzard pack adding to it's small complement of built in missiles, it's winged maneuvering pack armed with 8 remote drones, & the actual Gundam itself, with it's Beam Chainsaws on it's wrists & feet, Gatling Beam Cannons on it's arms & Charged Beam Cannons on it's ankles. All I need to do is fill in some gaps & maybe turn the face into a Oni face. I'd post pics, but the batteries in my camera are dead...

But if I can't have one of my own designs, from what I've seen, I'd reckon Gundam Exia would be a pretty damn cool toy to play with, especially if I have something to chop up. And I'm not just saying that cause I've spotted a sweeeeeeeet 1/60 scale model of it around...

I, started ranting on about my custom Gundam again, didn't I...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    I'll admit, I don't know much about Gundam in general, though I am working on it (up to DVDs 5 & 6 of Gundam Seed, then Destiny, then another series).
    NO! save yourself before it is too late! do not let SEED corrupt your soul! the original gundam and gundam zz are so much better! (especially since SEED got all its material from said gundams.....yes, i hate SEED with a passion, and nothing anyone can say will get my to even tolerate those rip-offs.)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mechataku View Post
    NO! save yourself before it is too late! do not let SEED corrupt your soul! the original gundam and gundam zz are so much better! (especially since SEED got all its material from said gundams.....yes, i hate SEED with a passion, and nothing anyone can say will get my to even tolerate those rip-offs.)
    I haveta agree wit u on most of this, nothin' beats the U.C universe; but I must say that SEED is more original and way better then Destiny, it was a bigger rip off. Watchin' it hurt my eyeballs, even though it did have it's moments. The only real thing that I liked 'bout Destiny was the MSes, the Gaia, Impulse, heck even Destiny were all original and kool; even if the story stunk worse than a skunk walkin' inta the middle of a conference room on a hot day. And the only MS remake that I liked was the ZAKU, I felt that the redesign was pretty kool, the others were lame and too much. Yep, SEED may b bad in ur opinion, but trust me Destiny's worse.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought the GOUF was the coolest remake, and the others where lame

but something you guys must keep in mind, SEED and SEED destiny are more of a retelling of the original series, thus all the UC allusions.

SEED's not so bad if you watch the movies. more straightforward action.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    but something you guys must keep in mind, SEED and SEED destiny are more of a retelling of the original series, thus all the UC allusions.
    SEED's not so bad if you watch the movies. more straightforward action.
    it's tomino's original work and it's not even a retelling if you happened to the read the original manga version of seed but it was fukuda who altered things up. it's supposed to be tomino who would directed it because he made seed and fukuda didn't even gave him much credit.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast