+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Newbie gundam00 is off to a good start gundam00's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

I would want the gundam Kyros or the 00 gundam. Just so strong powerfull and the looks of gn particals from the twin drive.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I'm currently watching the second Ep, and now I have a question. Do you think Banagher could end up better than Amuro? A better pilot, I mean.
    i don't think so...after all amuro is a natural born newtype-literally naturally gifted to begin with and not to mention, a tons experiences throughout his years which made him a legend in the entire uc series. from 14 to 27 years of services to the earth federation. he is so legendary that even his battle data was even manufactured as a super and special weapon.

the only pilot who supposed to surpass amuro and even char, is none other than kamille vidan of z gundam. both of them even admitted that he's the most strongest amongst them. sadly kamile retired from fighting and became a doctor in the lunar base of side 7. i think this will be also the fate of banagher.

anyway, here also another favorite:

LM314V23/24 V2 Assault-Buster Gundam

Model number: LM314V23/24
    Code Name: V2 Assault-Buster Gundam
    Unit type: heavy attack use/defense mobile suit
    Manufacturer: League Militaire
    Operator: League Militaire
    First deployment: UC 0153
    Accommodation: pilot in panoramic/linear seat cocpit in torso with Core Block System using Core Fighter
    Dimensions: head height: 15.5 meters
    Weight: empty 14.5 metric tons; max gross 23.1 metric tons
    Armor materials: gundarium alloy/super-ceramic composite ; additional anti-beam-coated external armor plates, ejectable
    Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 7510 kW
    Propulsion: Minovsky drive thrusters: 2 x 16700 kg; rocket thrusters: 7 x 4770 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 46
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; 2 x I-field beam-deflecting barrier generator
    Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head in mobile suit mode and in main body of Core Fighter (operable while docked with Top Fighter and Bottom Fighter); 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in forearms, hand-carried in use in mobile suit mode or on Top Fighter, 2 spare beam sabers stored in forearms; 2 x beam shield, mounted on forearms in mobile suit mode, also operable on Top Fighter; 10 x hardpoint, can be used to externally store beam rifles or beam pistols, 4 located on arms in mobile suit mode and on main body of Top Fighter, 2 located on hip armor in mobile suit mode and on main body of Top Fighter, 4 located on legs in mobile suit mode and on main body of Bottom Fighter; multi-launcher, location unknown; mega beam cannon, mounted on backpack over right shoulder; 2 x VSBR (Variable Speed Beam Rifle), selectable mega particle acceleration speed for damage or penetration application, mounted on hips, hand-operated in use
    Optional hand armaments: mega beam rifle, powered by rechargeable energy cap; mega beam shield

this gundam is so powerful that it can even defies newton's laws of motion because of it's minovsky drive. and not to mention, in the entire episode of v gundam, it only utilizes 25% of it's capability.
    Last edited by rematche; Dec 03, 2010 at 07:12 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Lord Canti is off to a good start Lord Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to use Heavy Arms or Death scythe or Wing Zero. G-Wing fanboy But I wouldn't mind using Burning Gundam or Master Asia's gundam. Maybe through in the classic Leo or a Zaku just for fun. Some of my all time favorites besides G-Wing gundams I have provided pictures of ^^ Im not epic enough to tell you everything like that amazing person above me o.o;

click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler
    Im the Canti

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Canti View Post
    I would love to use Heavy Arms or Death scythe or Wing Zero. G-Wing fanboy But I wouldn't mind using Burning Gundam or Master Asia's gundam. Maybe through in the classic Leo or a Zaku just for fun. Some of my all time favorites besides G-Wing gundams I have provided pictures of ^^ Im not epic enough to tell you everything like that amazing person above me o.o;

click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler

click to show spoiler
    not really amazing, just lucky. though i am not much of g-wing fan (because of it's simple storyline) BUT i am indeed a fan of g-wing's side story, rather the g-unit and tiel's impulse series.

from g-unit:

OZ-19MASX Gundam Griepe
    Model number: OZ-19MASX
    Code name: Gundam Griepe
    Unit type: transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: OZ (Organization of Zodiac)
    Operator: civilians
    First deployment: 26 November AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: mobile suit mode: overall height 25.2 meters; mobile armor mode: overall length 22.6 meters
    Weight: empty 18.2 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy (G-metal)
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 18945 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 344796 kg
    Performance ability levels: unknown
    Equipment and design features: 2 x reflect shield; variable thrusters; reactor jet engines; optical active sonar; pulse laser communication system; canard stabilizers; PX system
    Fixed armaments: buster mega particle cannon; beam lancer, hand-carried in use
    Optional hand armaments: hyper mega particle launcher

in comparing to wing zero custom's stats, this gundam surpasses it in power, speed, and defense. not mention griepe has the all powerful px system.

OZ-15AGX Hydra Gundam

Model number: OZ-15AGX
    Code name: Hydra Gundam
    Unit type: mobile suit
    Manufacturer: OZ (Organization of Zodiac)
    Operator: OZ
    First deployment: 25 November AC 195
    Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
    Dimensions: normal mode: overall height 24.6 meters; high output mode: overall height 19.4 meters
    Weight: empty 21.7 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
    Armor materials: gundanium alloy (G-metal), titanium alloy
    Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rated at 15965 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 316950 kg
    Performance ability levels: unknown
    Equipment and design features: 5 x main thruster; 2 x leg vernier; 4 x sub-thruster; slide armor; compound sensor system; stealth jammer
    Fixed armaments: buster gun, mounted on right shoulder, hand-carried in use; beam saber, hand-carried in use; EMF shield; 2 x shoulder claw, mounted on backpack, folded out in use

the only versatile gundam in the g-wing universe due to it's wide range of weapons. not to mention this is piloted by the most vicious character in the entire wing universe, named valder farkill.

During the rebellion against the Alliance, he scored more kills than the rest of his team combined, earning him the nickname "Dark General of Destruction." He believed that the only person worthy of his skill was Treize Khushrenada, whom he hoped to defeat in combat before taking over leadership of OZ. During the final battle at MO-V, Valder was stunned by the news of Treize's death and was easily killed by Odin Barnett, pilot of griepe gundam.

Tiel's Impulse:

XXXG-00W0S Wing Gundam Seraphim

XXXG-00W0L Gundam Lucifer

both has the same stats with it's predecessor (wing zero custom) but both has Zero System Version 2.0.

XXXG-01ST T'ien-Lung Gundam

a superior version of XXXG-01S2 Altron Gundam with an additional zero system features.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie xXSadoYasutoraXx is off to a good start xXSadoYasutoraXx's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go with the angel gundam. Come on with a name like angel gundam its got to be bad ass.
    I have lost my mind,have you seen it?

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Me i would either take Heavy Arms, Cherudim Gundam, or Seravee Gundam the power of high powered ranged weapons is always underrated in the gundams.

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

ya but angel gundam is more powerful, traveling faster than anything else, and having the buster rifle? wooooweee talk about power

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes why that my be a given i still like the fact that all the gundams that i mentioned are able to stand off where you cant even see them and completly destroy someone else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast