+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Newbie Dragon Bandit is off to a good start Dragon Bandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Nah, it's jus' that by the time of Destiny, the Strike Rouge was out-dated (as well as out-numbered by a much larger force, I mean they did send three Nasca-class ships after the Eternal). The moblie suits that the ZAFT ships had were much more advanced than the Strike Rouge, couple that wit the fact that Kira wasn' ever trained as a solder and u have disaster. But I will say that Kira handled it better than most would probably have if in the same situation; at least he got the torso ta the dockin' port of the Eternal.
    So, basically, he barely got out of there alive. I dount he even needed training, cause if you remember the first battle in the series, he knew how to control a ms right away.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Bandit View Post
    So, basically, he barely got out of there alive. I dount he even needed training, cause if you remember the first battle in the series, he knew how to control a ms right away.
    That's because he actually was designing the OS in school if I heard it right. I remember hearing him saying something along the lines of he was helping the teacher design an OS, though he didn't know what it was for. I'm pretty sure he says something along those lines, though seeing it in the Manga helped me remember. Basically when he jumped in & realized it was for a combat MS, re rewrote it for that, having the actual machine to work off, then started using it right away. It needed a couple of updates for changing situations, but that's natural.

I'll admit I'm not 100% sure I'm right, but I'm pretty sure...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Bandit View Post
    Yes, it's 'cause it's: 1.Like Daniel 219 said, part of it was 'cause Kira was already familiar wit the program (ta some extent) 2. His specialty was programin', so it was easy for him ta rewrite the OS. 3.U couple his knowledge of programin', in general as well as, the OS wit his coordinator reflexes; it's easy ta understand why he took ta pilotin' naturally. However, jus' 'cause some1 has talent, it doesn' make up for a lack of trainin'. Kira needed trainin' in order ta cope wit the stresses of battle and ta gauge a better understandin' of tactics; simply put he was unprepared for war, no matter how talented he was. And he didn' seek any kind of trainin' afterwards either and I feel that he suffered 'cause of it. I've always felt that he would've greatly benefitted from trainin'.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

most problem with seed technology is that they are so os dependent. from what i've read that a simple virus can destroy every ms or gundam that has an os.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hey, here's a Gundam for you. Sure, it's not from the Gundam series per say, but once you look at it, you'll get the idea...
     click to show spoiler

And as for the Virus thing, hide it in the comms transmissions & it might just work. Without a program to tell everything how to work, all computers are stuffed...

Last edited by LordCastigator; Feb 10, 2008 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Added in another pic...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

the famous rx79 and zeong.
    actually they already have that kind of virus...the others are also within the gundam os but it will automatic activate in a certain event.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Feb 10, 2008 at 06:13 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Maybe I got a little ahead of myself there, Kira only piloted the Strike Rouge; which is almost a carbon copy of the Strike from SEED; once in Destiny, 'fore it got smashed; that's when he switched it out for the Strike Freedom, which was on-board the Eternal with the Infinite Justice.
    kira pilited te rouge for three episodes and the he was asined the other one it was decomishined after that the it was recomisioned when it was needed for spare parts in the sereis later on kinda crappy to be recomisioned haa
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Thanks

in the ce...

the hyperion gundam...why? because kira's clone/twin is piloting it...

canard pars.
    also in the uc...

xi gundam...why? funnel missles
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast