+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you could have any Gundam which would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    what series is that gundam from i know its not from seed or destany is it from gundam 00
    It's from Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory. The Dendrobium was piloted by a rookie pilot named Kou Uraki. I think the koolest aspect of the Dendrobium is the Stamen, it's basically the central nervous system of the Orcus. Heres a pic:

Here's the specs for it:
    Height:18.0 Meters

Base weight: 41.6 Tons

Full weight: 70.0 Tons

Generator: 2000 Kw

Thrusters: 188,000 Kg

180' turn: 0.8 sec

Armor Materials: Luna Titanium Alloy

Armament: Beam Saber x2
    Beam Rifle
    Folding Bazooka
    Folding Shield

It can separate from the Orcus and the pilot can fly it w/o the Orcus. It's one of my personal favorites, along wit the Orcus. The only flaw is that it, like the Orcus, is built for space combat and wouldn' b all that effective in a gravity environment, such as earth, but it's pretty kool though. Anyways, Stardust Memory takes place 'fore Zeta Gundam and the events that took place in the series lead ta the formation of the Titans.
    Last edited by Joe Mage; Feb 21, 2008 at 02:23 PM.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

here's one of my favorite...
    F91 Gundam F91 Twin VSBR Type

...vsbr (variable speed beam rifle) are powerful. imagine having the ability to adjust your beam rifle projectile speed at your desire. it soooo fast that it can our run a beam shield activation time. and you think freedom gundam is an original...please.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

my gundam would be wing0 because of the way it looks. also its looks like a angle in the sky like in gundamseed

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

i kinda like the mock up gundam rider gundam some fan made for fate/stay night it looks realy cool sorry i dont have a picture to show you
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

possibly the one of the most powerful gundam.
    LM314V23/24 V2 Assault-Buster Gundam

Model number: LM314V23/24
    Code Name: V2 Assault-Buster Gundam
    Unit type: heavy attack use/defense mobile suit
    Manufacturer: League Militaire
    Operator: League Militaire
    First deployment: UC 0153
    Accommodation: pilot in panoramic/linear seat cocpit in torso with Core Block System using Core Fighter
    Dimensions: head height: 15.5 meters
    Weight: empty 14.5 metric tons; max gross 23.1 metric tons
    Armor materials: gundarium alloy/super-ceramic composite ; additional anti-beam-coated external armor plates, ejectable
    Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 7510 kW
    Propulsion: Minovsky drive thrusters: 2 x 16700 kg; rocket thrusters: 7 x 4770 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 46
    Performance: maximum thruster acceleration: unknown (possibly lower than standard LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam due to additional armor plates)
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; 2 x I-field beam-deflecting barrier generator
    Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head in mobile suit mode and in main body of Core Fighter (operable while docked with Top Fighter and Bottom Fighter); 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in forearms, hand-carried in use in mobile suit mode or on Top Fighter, 2 spare beam sabers stored in forearms; 2 x beam shield, mounted on forearms in mobile suit mode, also operable on Top Fighter; 10 x hardpoint, can be used to externally store beam rifles or beam pistols, 4 located on arms in mobile suit mode and on main body of Top Fighter, 2 located on hip armor in mobile suit mode and on main body of Top Fighter, 4 located on legs in mobile suit mode and on main body of Bottom Fighter; multi-launcher, location unknown; mega beam cannon, mounted on backpack over right shoulder; 2 x VSBR (Variable Speed Beam Rifle), selectable mega particle acceleration speed for damage or penetration application, mounted on hips, hand-operated in use
    Optional hand armaments: mega beam rifle, powered by rechargeable energy cap; mega beam shield

never mess with the v2...unless you can go lightspeed like the v2.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, the V2 is powerful, but it actually moves slower unless it gets rid of all of that equipment it's carryin'. Too much added weight.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

The V2, isn't that the one with the wings of light? I've been tempted to get the model, but finances & other projects haven't allowed me yet.

Didn't realize it could go at light speed though. Heck, I didn't know anything in any of the Gundam universes could. Interesting...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Yeah, the V2 is powerful, but it actually moves slower unless it gets rid of all of that equipment it's carryin'. Too much added weight.
    true...still it's speed is still supreme next to turn a. the turn a did circle around the earth while destroying the entire civilization of mankind and it only took it a day to finish the job.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast