+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

i would have to say the coolest gundams that ive seen are Rx-78 gundam, wing zero (custom, i love the angel wings) heavyarms, God (or burning) gundam (i like the burning finger) and.....DEATHSCYTHE! i mean, hes got a friggin scythe! a couple from SEED are cool too, like strike gundam, but i never seen them fight that much as i never saw much fiughting at all in the series.....

i truly hope Gundam 00 has some amazing mobile suits, so far the gundams look cool. (what you can see of them in the like 1 second tease)

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i would have to say the coolest gundams that ive seen are Rx-78 gundam, wing zero (custom, i love the angel wings) heavyarms, God (or burning) gundam (i like the burning finger) and.....DEATHSCYTHE! i mean, hes got a friggin scythe! a couple from SEED are cool too, like strike gundam, but i never seen them fight that much as i never saw much fiughting at all in the series.....

i truly hope Gundam 00 has some amazing mobile suits, so far the gundams look cool. (what you can see of them in the like 1 second tease)
    i'll go with v2 gundam...

...it has perfect defence and offense power because of it's wings of light.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i'll go with v2 gundam...

...it has perfect defence and offense power because of it's wings of light.
    oh yes i cant belive i forgot (bangs head on desks) Nu Gundam! aww man, that one is so friggin cool. its got funnels (or bits, whatever) and plus uses amuro's abilitys as a newtype to the max. have you seen chars counterattack? check it out for some hard core amur-owning

hmmm i going to guess that there are colonies, as there always are. for some reason i doubt there will be an advanced for of human in this one (newtype, coordinator, ect)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yes i cant belive i forgot (bangs head on desks) Nu Gundam! aww man, that one is so friggin cool. its got funnels (or bits, whatever) and plus uses amuro's abilitys as a newtype to the max. have you seen chars counterattack? check it out for some hard core amur-owning

hmmm i going to guess that there are colonies, as there always are. for some reason i doubt there will be an advanced for of human in this one (newtype, coordinator, ect)
    as always but if not...mostly it's the mobile suit's os.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

australia! dud u must get screwed outta a lot! SEED SUCKED! try to check out the OG (erm.. original) gundam series, Mobile Suit Gundam, it doesnt dissapoint!
    I'd love to see ALL of them! There is a model shop in Perth which gets the models sent in & I love some of the designs. I doubt I've seen all the Gundams, but I've seen a few nice ones. I especially like the ones with custom packs they can switch between, like Strike & Impulse Gundams.

I've actually brought & built a few models of them too, mostly in 1/144 scale. I'd post pics of them on here, but I haven't finished with all of them yet. Most of them I've converted, adding my own touches, without spoiling the look though. My favorite from what I've got so far is Destany Gundam, which I'm rigging up so it can swap packs with my Strike Nior & use the packs from the cheap Strikes I got. I'll also make it so the origonal pack is still compatible though. Having a large sword & a high powered cannon, both of which fold for storage, on a pack that can create wings of energy sounds rather cool to me.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

yes, they do soud cool. when i was a kid i had a toy (not a model) of wing gundam. the sucker was huge ( i cant remember the scale #) but i liked transforming it from bird mode to fighter mode. it was cool, but my dad broke it. i cried.

UPDATE!!!! check this out, hot off wikipedia! "The main character is 16-year old Setsuna F. Seiei, a quiet young man who grew up in war-torn Middle East and a Gundam Meister since two years ago. He pilots the Gundam Excia"

i recconmend going to the page on wikipedia, as it show a picture of this gundam. i would putthe pic here but i donot know how.
    Last edited by Ochi Gate; Jun 08, 2007 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks

yes, they do soud cool. when i was a kid i had a toy (not a model) of wing gundam. the sucker was huge ( i cant remember the scale #) but i liked transforming it from bird mode to fighter mode. it was cool, but my dad broke it. i cried.

UPDATE!!!! check this out, hot off wikipedia! "The main character is 16-year old Setsuna F. Seiei, a quiet young man who grew up in war-torn Middle East and a Gundam Meister since two years ago. He pilots the Gundam Excia"

i recconmend going to the page on wikipedia, as it show a picture of this gundam. i would putthe pic here but i donot know how.
    has anyone of you ever played g generation? it's a gundam rpg-tactic game.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    has anyone of you ever played g generation? it's a gundam rpg-tactic game.
    no. what platform is it? have u ever played battleassault 2 for the PSone? its actually my favorite fighting game of all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast