+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 185

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

  1. #17
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    no. what platform is it? have u ever played battleassault 2 for the PSone? its actually my favorite fighting game of all.
    it a tactical rpg game for ps1 and ps2. and yes i've played that one too.
    btw, here's an example...
    click here
    ...this one is called g generation of c.e. for ps2...enjoy.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  2. #18
    Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Now I know I haven't seen most of the Gundams out there. I reconised a few, but most of them I'd never seen before. Is that game a 1 on 1 fighting game like Mortal Kombat, Or is it more of a game where you fight as those characters, taking on mass grunts like in a fighter game like Ace Combat?
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

    Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

  3. #19
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Now I know I haven't seen most of the Gundams out there. I reconised a few, but most of them I'd never seen before. Is that game a 1 on 1 fighting game like Mortal Kombat, Or is it more of a game where you fight as those characters, taking on mass grunts like in a fighter game like Ace Combat?
    from what i've posted...this one isn't a versus game but it's an rpg/tactics. see the vid above. and there's a version that is a versus and it's called gundam battle assault both in ps1 and ps2.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  4. #20
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    have you ever played a dynasty warriors game? Gundam Musao ( i think) came out in japan, running off that engine. not a blunder like crossfire, it looks to be a great PS3 game. its in the UC timeline (i belive only the one year war) but has unlockable caracters like Wing gundam Zero, Epyon, Burning/God gundam, master gundam, ect.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  5. #21
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    have you ever played a dynasty warriors game? Gundam Musao ( i think) came out in japan, running off that engine. not a blunder like crossfire, it looks to be a great PS3 game. its in the UC timeline (i belive only the one year war) but has unlockable caracters like Wing gundam Zero, Epyon, Burning/God gundam, master gundam, ect.
    yes i've heard about it and i'm still waiting for it.
    still in ps3, i'm also waiting for another installment of g generation and super robot wars.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  6. #22
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yes i've heard about it and i'm still waiting for it.
    still in ps3, i'm also waiting for another installment of g generation and super robot wars.
    would it not be great if they made a S.R.W. game for the PS3 or 360?
    anyway i am also interested in what the typical mobile suits look like in the upcoming series. (ie zaku, leo, ect.) also i saw that it would be airing on TBS. is this TBS as in Turner Breodcasting Station, here in the US? i doubt it but it would be undeniably great if it did.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  7. #23
    You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,293
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    would it not be great if they made a S.R.W. game for the PS3 or 360? also i saw that it would be airing on TBS. is this TBS as in Turner Breodcasting Station, here in the US? i doubt it but it would be undeniably great if it did.
    No, the acronym may look the same, but they are not. TBS stands for Tokyo Broadcasting System not the one we have here in the states. Go here for more info on TBS Japan Tokyo Broadcasting System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  8. #24
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    No, the acronym may look the same, but they are not. TBS stands for Tokyo Broadcasting System not the one we have here in the states. Go here for more info on TBS Japan Tokyo Broadcasting System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    k, didnt think so, but wouldnt it be great if it did? b/c it will be years b/f it gets dubbed.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny
    By minh_11 in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 30, 2006, 03:50 AM
  2. sweetness follows suit
    By princesslady in forum Poems
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Sep 16, 2006, 02:06 AM
  3. which character in which anime/manga suit yur personality
    By **Winry~Rockbell** in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Jun 10, 2006, 11:04 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
  5. mobil suit gudam wing
    By Shianta Motasowa in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 02, 2005, 11:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts