+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 185

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

  1. #57
    Newbie Battlerealm is off to a good start Battlerealm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    ya this show looks AWSOME I was on Lu Perry | The Otaku Subculture and the link to the preveiw was up on the main page I cant w8 for this show to come out
    Last edited by Battlerealm; Jun 21, 2007 at 05:26 PM.

  2. #58
    Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    yes im very happy a new gundam i love this anime but seed it was boring i watched 11 episodes about i think gundam wing is the best its old school great story but looks very cool

  3. #59
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    yes im very happy a new gundam i love this anime but seed it was boring i watched 11 episodes about i think gundam wing is the best its old school great story but looks very cool
    you love wing? check out the original series. you'll love it.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  4. #60
    Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Turns out a store near where I go every now & again actually stocks Super Robot Wars for something like AU$89.95. I'd save & get it, but it's entirely in Japanese. All I know in Japanese id heads, shoulders, knees & legs & 1234. And that's the words, I can't read a scribble of Japanese. Oh well, next time...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

    Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

  5. #61
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Turns out a store near where I go every now & again actually stocks Super Robot Wars for something like AU$89.95. I'd save & get it, but it's entirely in Japanese. All I know in Japanese id heads, shoulders, knees & legs & 1234. And that's the words, I can't read a scribble of Japanese. Oh well, next time...
    yes, kanji is hard to read. all i can understand is 1,2,3 and love (thanx gaara)

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  6. #62
    Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    I can't even read the word love in Kanji! I've never had a good enough look at the mark on Gaara's forehead. Never good enough to reconise it if I saw it again. I just know how to say those words.
    Here's how they sound, not likely spelt though.

    1=ichy
    2=nee
    3=saan
    4=chi

    Head=Ata
    shoulders=makata
    knees=heeza
    and=toe
    legs=ashi
    apparently they don't have a word for toes.

    That's the limit of my Japanese. Not much use in me getting a game with a good ammount of text, all in Japanese. I think there might be a fe other options though.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

    Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

  7. #63
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    I can't even read the word love in Kanji! I've never had a good enough look at the mark on Gaara's forehead. Never good enough to reconise it if I saw it again. I just know how to say those words.
    Here's how they sound, not likely spelt though.

    1=ichy
    2=nee
    3=saan
    4=chi

    Head=Ata
    shoulders=makata
    knees=heeza
    and=toe
    legs=ashi
    apparently they don't have a word for toes.

    That's the limit of my Japanese. Not much use in me getting a game with a good ammount of text, all in Japanese. I think there might be a fe other options though.

    yes, indeed. 5 is "go" might not be spelled right tho. i used to know them all, when i wasa kid i took lessons that i intedned on leading up to kendo, but i quit, sensei never taught me anything new. in fact, he ignored everyone but his brown belts.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  8. #64
    Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    thats going to be great i hat that emo kid from destiny i wanna see the new series i wanna see the better lookin people

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny
    By minh_11 in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 30, 2006, 03:50 AM
  2. sweetness follows suit
    By princesslady in forum Poems
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Sep 16, 2006, 02:06 AM
  3. which character in which anime/manga suit yur personality
    By **Winry~Rockbell** in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Jun 10, 2006, 11:04 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
  5. mobil suit gudam wing
    By Shianta Motasowa in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 02, 2005, 11:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts