+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Most powerful gundam

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most powerful gundam

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ... as for cap'n oak, i think, if your going with mobile armors, Neue Ziel from stardust memory could destroy your SDF-1!
    Hardly... If you look up the Wikipedia entry for SDF-1 Macross, you would see how many Veritech fighters you would need to get past first. And if you got past them, theres the hundreds of Destroid Mechas inside for defense. And if the SDF-1 shoots first, its main armament has been shown to destroy entire fleets of giant alien warships...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't remember what their names were...

but i liked the Red and Blue Mobile Suits from Gundam Wing!

you can never beat team work! big a$$ gun and a big a$$ shield? how can you get any better than that? of course if i had to choose who would win in a fight between them?

um... i think the big a$$ gun Gundam would win... woo! just get behind and shoot!

but i think Master Chief could take out a Gundam, so... yeah

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    once again, it seems i need to watch turn a gundam...huhhhh...

anyway, epyon ang wing zero are indeed good choices. like ive said, ive never seen turn A gundam but perhaps a beam saber could bring it down? and epyon's "heat rod" which everyone knows should be called a chain whip. i think deathscythe might get through it too, maybe?

as for cap'n oak, i think, if your going with mobile armors, Neue Ziel from stardust memory could destroy your SDF-1!

cant seem to get the pic on here, but check it out on wikipedia.
    nope a beam sabre can't even comes near to turn a gundam. because it's entire body is surrounded by an i-beam field (it has the same energy composition of a beam saber. so hiting it would be the same as hiting a beam saber.) and even it's damage, the turn a gundam has nano machines that replaces any parts of it's damage area. and btw, it's powerful attack is the moonlight butterfly. it's made up of self-replicating nano machines that eats anyting in mere seconds. and second is the v2 gundam, it's wings of light can cut through anything like beam saber (since it has the same energy composition of a beam saber.) and also it can cover the entire gundam as a shield and it's speed can go to 70% light speed.

looks like most people in here thinks gundam wing are powerful but i beg to differ it's not. heck they can't even take on master gundam even all of them gang up on him. which btw, there's a vid of that if ya want proof. in the wing universe: ac, the most powerful system isn't the zero system it's the gx system in the g-unit story.
    Last edited by rematche; Jun 23, 2007 at 12:45 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    i don't remember what their names were...

but i liked the Red and Blue Mobile Suits from Gundam Wing!

you can never beat team work! big a$$ gun and a big a$$ shield? how can you get any better than that? of course if i had to choose who would win in a fight between them?

um... i think the big a$$ gun Gundam would win... woo! just get behind and shoot!

but i think Master Chief could take out a Gundam, so... yeah
    you are speaking of Mercurious, the ultimate in defense, and Vayeate, the ultimate in offense. vayate's cannon lacks the limit of three consecutive shots as wing gundam's beam rifle did, and it is as equally powerful. and mercurius's sheild has the power to block shts from this weapon.

it sounds like turn a gundam is pretty hardcore.. is that a show about the gundam whiping out all of mankind or something?

oh yeah, mr oak, check this out.
    from wiki;
    The AMA-002 Neue Ziel was one of the most heavily armed Mobile Armors, equipped with multiple missile launchers, Mega Particle cannons, two detachable claw arms (plus four non-detachable ones), and a set of anti-beam I-field generators.
    you dont wanna mess with the main mega particle beam cannon. it, i belive, could wipe out your whole aparatus in a single shot.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

i like the Savior, Justice, and the Egust..ok i don't know how to spell! al cause Athrun pilot them...he is my fav..he is soo hot! All 3 are powerful! of course the only that doesn't get damaged i think would be the Justice..or was it the Savior? oh i know The Justice!
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

powerful, huh. check this out...
    ZZ Gundam

Model number: MSZ-010S
    Code name: Enhanced ZZ Gundam
    Unit type: prototype general purpose transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Anaheim Electronics Company
    Operator: Anti-Earth Union Group
    First deployment: UC 0089
    Accommodation: pilot in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso with Core Block System using FXA-07GB Neo Core Fighter; additional canopy-style standard cockpit located in double beam rifle for operation of G-Fortress mode and/or Core Top
    Dimensions: mobile suit mode: overall height 23.14 meters, head height 19.86 meters; G-Fortress mode: overall length 30.13 meters, wingspan 18.52 meters
    Weight: empty 32.7 metric tons; max gross 71.6 metric tons; mass ratio 1.78
    Construction: gundarium alloy on movable frame
    Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 7340 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 4 x 31200 kg (operable in mobile suit and G-Fortress modes and in Core Base only), 2 x 17300 kg (operable in G-Fortress mode and in Core Base only), 2 x 16300 kg (operable in G-Fortress mode and in Core Top only); vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 36
    Performance: maximum thruster acceleration: mobile suit mode 1.74 G, G-Fortress mode 2.68 G
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range 16200 meters; bio-sensor system; separable transformation components, G-Fortress mode can split into Core Top and Core Base
    Fixed armaments: 2 x hyper beam saber, power rated at 1.1 MW each, stored in recharge racks in backpack, hand-carried in use in mobile suit mode only, both hyper beam sabers double as double beam cannon, fire-linked, power rated at 20 MW, mounted on main body in G-Fortress mode and on Core Base; high mega cannon, power rated at 50 MW, mounted in head, operable in mobile suit mode only; 2 x 60mm double vulcan gun, fire-linked, 400 rounds of ammunition per gun, mounted in head, operable in mobile suit mode only; 2 x 18-tube missile launcher, 2 round magazine per tube, mounted on backpack in mobile suit mode and on main body in G-Fortress mode and on Core Base; 2 x shield, mounted on forearms, double as wing/control surfaces in G-Fortress mode and on Core Base
    Optional hand armaments: double beam rifle, power rated at 21.2 MW total (2 x 10.6 MW), can be mounted on main body in G-Fortress mode or on Core Top

and that's just for starters but this is what it looks like in a war...
    Full Armor ZZ Gundam

Model number: FA-010S
    Code name: Full Armor ZZ Gundam
    Unit type: prototype general purpose transformable mobile suit
    Manufacturer: Anaheim Electronics Company
    Operator: Anti-Earth Union Group
    First deployment: UC 0089
    Accommodation: pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso with Core Block System using FXA-07GB Neo Core Fighter
    Dimensions: overall height 23.14 meters; head height 19.86 meters
    Weight: empty 32.7 metric tons; max gross 87.2 metric tons; mass ratio 1.54
    Construction: gundarium alloy on movable frame
    Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 7340 kW
    Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 4 x 31200 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 36
    Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 1.43 G
    Equipment and design features: sensors, range 16200 meters; bio-sensor system; ejectable external armor and additional armaments, must be ejected before Enhanced ZZ Gundam can transform into G-Fortress mode
    Fixed armaments (base MSZ-010S Enhanced ZZ Gundam): double beam rifle, power rated at 21.2 MW total (2 x 10.6 MW), mounted on right forearm; 2 x hyper beam saber, power rated at 1.1 MW, stored in recharge racks in backpack, hand-carried in use, both hyper beam sabers double as double beam cannon, fire-linked, power rated at 40 MW (2 x 20 MW) total, mounted in backpack; high mega cannon, power rated at 50 MW, mounted in head, operable in mobile suit mode only; 2 x 60mm double vulcan gun, fire-linked, 400 rounds of ammunition per gun, mounted in head; 2 x 18-tube missile launcher, 2 round magazine per tube, mounted on backpack
    Additional external armor fixed armaments: 2 x 6-tube spray missile launcher, mounted on shoulders; hyper mega cannon, mounted on torso; 3-tube missile pod, mounted on left forearm; 2 x 8-tube missile pod, mounted on torso; 2 x 2-tube large missile pod, mounted on torso

in actual size, the wing zero and strike freedom gundam heights only reaches about zz's legs.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Ryuji Askikaga is off to a good start
    Thanks

There are too many powerful gundam out there that I think of right now that can the most powerful of them all.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

ahhh... double zeta gundam...i forgot about that one.... i remember in gundam battleassault 2 it was so strong it was actually a cheap caracter to use. i could easily beat the big zam and devil gundam, but ZZ always gave me trouble.....damn judau.

but yea, ZZ gundam is strong, and its pilot considered to be one of, if not the, most powerful newtype. (not in my book tho, amuro is the best methinks.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast